scorge

Fledgling Freddie
got logged out after zoning into housing, hopefullt zone wasn't up yet

:m00:

Daedra

Fledgling Freddie
DavidH said:
Everything working as it should do now.
No, the clock is still on AM/PM, so can't open my healers helper.

What good is a healer without a healers helper :(

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
UI interface - possible the custom UI at issue? tried one of the standard built in ones?

Daedra

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
what is healers helper? :(
DAoC's version of the Windows handicap functions (big icons, huge text, etc) :p

Well, I have my clock on my chat window, and next to the clock a button that toggle my HH. The AM/PM text of the clock is written on top of that button, so I can't click it. The standard build in /clock is shown in AM/PM as well.

Had no problem with it before the patch, since we had the clock in 24 hour mode. And I love my UI, all others are crap compared to it, so there's no way I'm going to use another :p.

What I don't understand is, why we (or is it just me that have this problem ?) are forced to use the clock in AM/PM mode ?!? At least they could make a toggle on the options screen, so people could decide for themselfs.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Daedra said:
Had no problem with it before the patch, since we had the clock in 24 hour mode. And I love my UI, all others are crap compared to it, so there's no way I'm going to use another :p.

Open it in the UI editor and change the position of the button slightly ?

Darzil

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Takhasis said:
UI interface - possible the custom UI at issue? tried one of the standard built in ones?

Most likely the problem

Daedra

Fledgling Freddie
Darzil said:
Open it in the UI editor and change the position of the button slightly ?

Darzil
Well, I could do that, but I want a real clock as well, not this wierd 2*12 hour system :( (At midnight, is it 12pm or 12am ?!?:))

Next thing will be, that we're being forced to use fahrenheit, gallons and stones :)

Daedra

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
Most likely the problem
The standard build in /clock is not part of my UI, and is part of the original UI. This is displaying the clock in AM/PM as well.

Just to make sure, I've tried both SI and ToA UI, and I've tried deleting the user.dat file to reset every setting, and the problem is still there. :(

If they could fix the non-english letter issue we had a while back, with a simple hotfix, I'm sure this can easily be fixed as well.

B

Benedictine

I'm waiting for the olde English patche too. Givz chains, furlongs,quarts, scruples and drachms!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom