server boards on FH

Ukle

One of Freddy's beloved
This is probably better suited in general as its not exactly PvP specifc.

But they already rulled it out when they decided to support WoW. Is a pity tbh as with no realm forums* on any of the main English Europe sites its a bit poo.

* Yes I know every realm has a forum just they not that easy to find**
** Yes I know there is a post in the offical forum with links to them (or there was some time ago) but most people dont look at stickies :)

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Seeing that WoW - FH is a small dead community, dont think this will ever happen ;)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Angara said:
Seeing that WoW - FH is a small dead community, dont think this will ever happen ;)

It's far from dead, just not spammed to death by people on /stick for raids and alt-tabbing. People who are regulars here know that we've actively set out to not have meaningless posts, and to make sure that posts are constructive and full of content. If that means fewer posts, particularly in fact at the weekends when people are playing (hell that's what we're supposed to be up to, isn't it?) then it's fine by me :)

Regarding server specific forums, I don't think it would make sense given the massive numbers of servers, but if you want to draw attention to activity on a particular server make it easy on folks by titling the thread in a meaningful way... e.g:

'[Bloodscalp] Are you that guy who ganked me in Ungoro yesterday?'

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Its not dead indeed, just seems small :)
I did not formulate it very well.

Tinu

Fledgling Freddie
Along with many on FH being on different servers, this might not be such a good idea.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
think his point is there is no point in server forums with 1% of your server reading...

Bliz really should implement server forums, it really helps a server develop imo.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Its abit silly that we dont have official server forums for the english EU servers - the US have it, the french have it and the germans have it, but not us :flame:

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone know where I can find the Daggerspine forums?

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
hey I am playing on alliance/daggerspine too !
Adreus/Leathas

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
Gat_Decor said:
if you look at the date of Fana's post you will see that it was before the launching of the realm forums
Sorry, my bad... nerf people who bump old posts! :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom