serrated lion fang

L

logan6

who gets this otd? only chars who can use slashing weapons?

S

starblade

Quest item at 30 I think (not sure of level).
Given by a pretty girl in camelot at North Camelot Gates (Laura or something).

She sends you out to get a number of things. One of them is the fang from the black lioness. The fang itself is also a weapon so you don't have to turn it in but when you do it's a nice weap (slash or thrust).

L

logan6

i know the warcry section - maybe i didnt put my question right, heres another try:

i am a slashing mercenary and that serrated lion fang looks like a pretty weapon :). I would like two of it - my girlfriend plays a friar and i wonder if she could get the slashing weapon, too. It seems the actual quest gives a piercing weapon, while the black lion drops a one time drop slashing weapon. Is this correct? Or can i chose, upon delivering the ingredients, what type of weapon i get, meaning i get the otd slasher and a slashing weapon as the quest reward?

T

Tigerius

It is correct that there is both a one time drop and a quest of similar names and based on the same mob. You get the slashing serrated fang by merely killing the black lions but to get the thrusting long fang you must perform the fairly long quest. Cleric recieves the OTD so I should safely assume Friar does so too.

Good luck.

S

starblade

Upon delivering the otd, it will be transformed into the Lion Fang .... gone otd. But yes, as it is a quest, it should be open to all classes so your girlfriend can hop along and get you 2 blades...at least, thats the latest I heard.

T

thorwyntf

I got my Serrated Lion Fang by just killing this Lion King and Queen in Camp Forest. Didn´t do any quest or something. Maybe they´ve changed this in later patches, but I definitely know it was possible.

Thorwyn
GM
<Blade&Quill>

F

Flimgoblin

there's a quest and a one time drop...

they're different.

You kill one monster - it does the one time drop... the other one doesn't matter unless you have the quest...

I think the slash weapon is the one time drop, the thrust the quest reward...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom