Seriously Need Armour Crafter

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
I require the skillz of a LG AC

MP AF 102 Chain - Helm, Leggings, Arms, Gloves, Boots.

And if anyone has any idea what this would cost please tell me asap.
Thanks in advance.

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
there's no need for that Evo :/ its between me and Rakdhin, nobody else, and yes i can pay him back now. But recent events have pospned such actions from taking place. When iI have been online recently, Rakdhin hasn't. which makes it difficult to trade with him. i'll even give him an extra plat for all the trouble its caused, even tho i've HAD stomach cancer, tho i'd expect sum1 like u not to understand what i've been through. So Evo, activate brain next time b4 bsticking ur arse into other ppl's business.

Rakdhin

Fledgling Freddie
Ye, well, sorry if I was a bit harsh with that. But well after you've sworn to pay it as fast as you can I didn't really expect to see you ordering armor on FH. :)

Anyway I came up with a solution for the problem. If I'm never online when you are, you are of course having a hard time to pay the money.. So, now there's a Smith's Hammer for sale for 7p at my house, lotnumber 156. Go buy it and that should do it.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Rakdhin said:
I came up with a solution for the problem. If I'm never online when you are, you are of course having a hard time to pay the money.. So, now there's a Smith's Hammer for sale for 7p at my house, lotnumber 156. Go buy it and that should do it.

smart thinking :D
anyway i have MP chain boots / helm in my vault, 4.5 plats or MP chain gloves and sleeves wouls do the trick

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom