Seriously, is this acceptable?

Axuk

Fledgling Freddie
Three times now an entire guild has been mobilised to attempt Eireny's Charm and three times an entire guild of people have wasted hours of their time thanks to bugs and problems with the game zones.

The first time we managed the encounter only to find the end mob was bugged and didn't teleport over even though we got all the charms to the place.

The second time the charm mobs themselves were bugged and standing in the lava where they could not be pulled.

And tonight the entire Volcanus zone is a lag-fest no-go area that yet again meant everyone wasted their time. I understand it has been unplayable for the past week at least on Prydwen and frankly I really don't think this level of service is acceptable. It would be nice if repeatedly reported issues such as these would be fixed.

It takes planning to get enough guild members online to do raids like this and it is frustrating for everyone when the same bugs and zone issues mean wasted hours and effort over and over again.

This is a game and supposed to be recreational... where is the fun in this?

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
Axuk said:
Three times now an entire guild has been mobilised to attempt Eireny's Charm and three times an entire guild of people have wasted hours of their time thanks to bugs and problems with the game zones.

The first time we managed the encounter only to find the end mob was bugged and didn't teleport over even though we got all the charms to the place.

The second time the charm mobs themselves were bugged and standing in the lava where they could not be pulled.

And tonight the entire Volcanus zone is a lag-fest no-go area that yet again meant everyone wasted their time. I understand it has been unplayable for the past week at least on Prydwen and frankly I really don't think this level of service is acceptable. It would be nice if repeatedly reported issues such as these would be fixed.

It takes planning to get enough guild members online to do raids like this and it is frustrating for everyone when the same bugs and zone issues mean wasted hours and effort over and over again.

When the encounter bugged did u try pming an E&E on irc? Usually they can get in contact with a gm who will fix the encounter for you, had this happen a few times with that arty the mob not porting over etc but gms usually fix it fairly fast if u pm an E&E.

You can find E&E on there irc channel follow this link for info about E&Es https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=34150

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Times like this everyone is happy about background stories and info about expansions months away huh? :rolleyes:

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
I have to agree with you on this point.. esp the LAG.. and its Server lag there are NO connection probelms and NO GFX probelms is pure Server lagg which can last upto 30secconds just like it was on mid/pry when ToA first came out and now we are getting it on alb/pry come on GoA please sort your act together xD only just got over the OT lag to be faced with this. as least let us know ite being looked into.. :clap:

Raewyn

Fledgling Freddie
Marcus75 said:
Times like this everyone is happy about background stories and info about expansions months away huh? :rolleyes:

Yes. Im sure the flaws in the game design are GOA's fault.

echekiel

Fledgling Freddie
Axuk said:

np its only more than 3month that its laggy just w8 1.92 for having a hotfix :)

Chilly

Balls of steel
Raewyn said:
Yes. Im sure the flaws in the game design are GOA's fault.
who gives a flying fuck whos fault it is? we're paying for a service that isnt being provided, we pay GOA - its GOAs fault, full stop.

Brite

Banned
we had it for agesat the start of toa, glad you zerging fotm sons of bitches can suffer it now :cheers:

Tsukiko

Fledgling Freddie
I like it, you guys pay subs for this, and I get free laughs reading this stuff on the forums. :D

Brite

Banned
Tsukiko said:
I like it, you guys pay subs for this, and I get free laughs reading this stuff on the forums. :D

and then we all think, your life must be amazing, reading a game forum for a game which u dont play anymore :worthy:

Tsukiko

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
and then we all think, your life must be amazing, reading a game forum for a game which u dont play anymore :worthy:

Ow, an insult from a FH user, omg.. please ...no more ..NI :p
Free laughs > all :D

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Tsukiko said:
Ow, an insult from a FH user, omg.. please ...no more ..NI :p
Free laughs > all :D

Says the FH user ^^

GJ !

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Aye lag has been an absolute joke lately, so who are we to blame now still OT or?

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
Keeps me entertained while flying to Stormwind. :)

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Jaapi said:
Keeps me entertained while flying to Stormwind. :)

lmao, flying to Brackenwall while reading same and also laughing at it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom