Games Serious Sam HD

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Just a heads up :D

Source: P_A_N_I_C@ocuk

92354839.gif

PC Classic Serious Sam HD to be Released by cdv this Autumn

cdv Software Entertainment AG is working with Croteam and Devolver Digital to bring Serious Sam HD for PC to retail and digital download in all worldwide territories excluding Russia.

Originally released in 2001, Serious Sam won numerous accolades including Game of the Year on Gamespot and Editor's Choice on IGN. Developed on Croteam's proprietary Serious Engine 3; Serious Sam HD stays true to the source material, as our hero takes on Lord Mental's forces across a variety of battlegrounds set in various ancient civilisations. The gameplay remains as intense as ever and the humour intact, all this in glorious high definition!

compaire.jpg

Roman Ribaric, CEO of Croteam said "We have been really excited to see Sam being recreated in stunning high definition and to have the opportunity to truly update our hero. The fans of Sam have never gone away and have been lobbying us hard to do this, so we are really excited to be able to confirm that Sam will be back as big, bold and bad as he ever was and we are really stoked about introducing Sam to new gamers as well as his loyal fans."

25092920.jpg

Arne Peters, COO of cdv Software Entertainment AG commented, "cdv are very excited to be involved in bringing Serious Sam HD to market. The game has an outstanding heritage and is still talked about today in reverential terms. Therefore, this HD version of a classic can only be great news for PC gamers everywhere."

29166303.jpg

For more information about cdv Software Entertainment AG please visit cdv Software Entertainment AG

55533111.jpg

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yawn, yet another shite fps that was raved about for no reason remade.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH

No reason? SS was great fun! Plus how many Fps games can you play through start to finish co-op?

SS:tSE wasnt as good and SS2 was shite though :/

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'm sorry, I really did not think much of SS, the novelty wore off after the first level or so. I'd prefer it if energy was put into new games rather than trying to rehash old ones for profit.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
I'm sorry, I really did not think much of SS, the novelty wore off after the first level or so. I'd prefer it if energy was put into new games rather than trying to rehash old ones for profit.

Exactly this.

Everz

FH is my second home

Oh do fuck off.

Serious Sam one of the greatest fps i've every played, online deathmatch and co-op with one of the best communities i was ever part of. Only reason i got into daoc was because i played this game and the majority moved to igraine (see outlaws of darkness)

All we need now is a Red Faction 1 remake :D.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Don't mind Ch3tan, it's just another one of his baits :D

Serious Sam was one of the first and frankly, one of the very few funny and "massive" FPS games out there.

For such a title, it couldn't be less serious.

Doing old games a new, isn't bad if it's done well. I'd pay good bucks for a new fallout 1 with better graphics, or starcontrol 2 with new stuff, better graphics and sounds.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
We used to play SS2 coop with 6 players in school when we had time, great fun.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
SS was good. I liked the crazy blokes with the bombs for heads.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Oh do fuck off.

Serious Sam one of the greatest fps i've every played, online deathmatch and co-op with one of the best communities i was ever part of. Only reason i got into daoc was because i played this game and the majority moved to igraine (see outlaws of darkness)

All we need now is a Red Faction 1 remake :D.

Nope? I'm entitled to my opinion, all I see at the moment is re-hashes of old games with better graphics -and hardly any new games actually worth buying.
I never did play SS online apart from a bash at co-op though, so maybe I missed something there, but I doubt it.

Everz

FH is my second home
Nope? I'm entitled to my opinion, all I see at the moment is re-hashes of old games with better graphics -and hardly any new games actually worth buying.
I never did play SS online apart from a bash at co-op though, so maybe I missed something there, but I doubt it.

Gee, ya think? :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well yes and no -I've never enjoyed a game with single player and multiplayer that I didn't first enjoy as a SP game. It was the game mechanics themselves that bored me, too gimmicky to keep my attention after I'd seen the guns and enemies do their thing - as for deathmath, there were better online FPS games at the time.

As you could still install and run the old SS though, why pay for this re-hash for a chance to re-play good memories? Wouldn't you rather they had made a whole new game based on the world? Lazy devs in my opinion not wanting to take risks in this economic climate.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
With new suoper HD graphics it is like youre really there.

Dark Orb Choir

Loyal Freddie
"its all fun and games till someone loses an eye"

i remember playing this,fucking class game. You could tweak the fuck out of the graphics, i remember playing it with my spangly Ti4600, which was top of the range for the day

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom