Serious NP & Sotl question

O

old.Tyraette

Who or what is Nolby? What has he done to justify your pride in him?

If youre the Servants of the Lake, where are the Masters? What Lake? How can you serve a collection of floating blobs of liquid?

gifv explanation

T

trigali

Has anyone else out there ever met, anywhere, at any time, a retired Shaeffer with so much useless blabber still in him ?

:p

V

Vell

Originally posted by old.Tyraette

<shrug> I dunno....
If youre the Servants of the Lake, where are the Masters? What Lake? How can you serve a collection of floating blobs of liquid?

gifv explanation

I remember there being an important lake in the Camelot histories. Some woman lived in it and kept popping up or something. I assume they mean this one....

O

old.Tyraette

the very concept of there being more than one of me, whilst appealing to the ladies of course, just doesnt bear thinking about

H

Hargh

presumably the lake is a either a reference to the lady of the lake or sir lancelot du lac both from arthurian legend.

nolby no idea, something norge? http://www.nolbyhockey.nu/ ??

T

trigali

You have an excellent point here !

<shivers>

2 Shaeffer !! What was I thinking !

L

Ljors

Nolby is a part of a city in sweden. Some of the founders of Nolby Pride originated from... well you guessed it :p

Thats about it.

Best regards

O

old.Tyraette

Bearing in mind what your foul little mind is like Trigali, I really dread to think. Perhaps your daughters were thinking it and the thought just passed hereditarily to you?

Plenty of Shaeffer to go aruond <flexes mightliy>

T

trigali

Now explain to me why my daughters would want 2 of an old, retired, talentless poet ?

they have better things to do than count the wrinkles, you know !

O

old.Tyraette

Originally posted by Ljors
Nolby is a part of a city in sweden. Some of the founders of Nolby Pride originated from... well you guessed it :p

Thats about it.

Best regards

Thanks, I know its the sign of a really sad mind, but it had been bugging me :p

O

old.Tyraette

Originally posted by trigali
Now explain to me why my daughters would want 2 of an old, retired, talentless poet ?

I have over 500bubs of experience doncha know! thats gotta count for something :D

Lets face it, the tight leather just _screams_ babe magnet

O

old.Tohtori

Servants of the lake must refer to the "amazing" event when Sir Lancelot was given some rusty old sword that was lying ages in the bottom of a lake by some moist and blond wench.

I'm only guessing that the servants of the lake keep this lake clean. Like poolboys, only with a lake. Must be because they all are having a long lasting daydream about once scoring with the "owner" of that lake. Namely the wet bimbo.

*bows*

O

Old Nicodemus

I've said it once... I'll say it again.....

Milegates are DAoC's equivelent of a red light district. Lot's of leather wearing freaks waiting for a customer.

:flame:

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by trigali

... don't you go bringing me into this.....;)

O

old.Tyraette

:great:

Class Nico...you just made the sig

O

Old Nicodemus

Originally posted by Jupitus
... don't you go bringing me into this.....;)

Hook.

Line.

And Sinker.

The old trout is out. :p

I just knew there was some reason they looked after the lake.

It's a trout farm.

;)

D

Danya

gifv explanation
The lake Nimue lives in of course. As for the master, the lake is, clearly. ;)
Anyway blame Blaen for the guildname, he thought of it.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

The Master of the Lake is a big Walrus

anim0031.jpg

S

SoulFly Amarok

I think, the lake is the one next to Caer Hurbury, atleast for me it is as I love Snowdonia.

C

cadiva

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Servants of the lake must refer to the "amazing" event when Sir Lancelot was given some rusty old sword that was lying ages in the bottom of a lake by some moist and blond wench.

Or the wonderful scene in Monty Python and the Holy Grail:

Dennis: Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a Mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

and

DENNIS: Well you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!

and finally

DENNIS: I mean, if I went around sayin' I was an empereror just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me they'd put me away!

Maybe that's where it came from? ;)

T

Tasans

Originally posted by Old Nicodemus
I've said it once... I'll say it again.....

Milegates are DAoC's equivelent of a red light district. Lot's of leather wearing freaks waiting for a customer.

:flame:
Amazing :clap:

D

Delket

I have over 500bubs of experience doncha know! thats gotta count for something :D

Damn you must do a HELLUVA lot of powerlevelling

S

SilverHood

sir lancelot wasn't even in the original Autharian legend.

He's a hoax, an extra added in to please the crowd by the bards of thr dark ages.

D

Delket

eh? youve lost me?

welllll 5000 bubs of exp means u lvl 51 :p

U are already 1 when u start sooooo takes 4900 bubs to get 50 haha :p

K

klavrynd

10 bubs per level * 50 levels = 500 bubs
-1 * 10 bubs from lvl 0-1 = 490 bubs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom