Septina

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Sry but don't ever dare, atm, to rude me if i get you in the middle of the fucked up stealthers when i run a mini to clear em ;)

Septina

Part of the furniture
Losing all faith in every player on this server, it's beyond pointless to even try to solo. Starting to lean very much to hop along the 'If it's red it's motherfucking dead' mentality!

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Losing all faith in every player on this server, it's beyond pointless to even try to solo. Starting to lean very much to hop along the 'If it's red it's motherfucking dead' mentality!

Anytime i will gladly donate rps to you in a 1 vs 1, but atm the server shit is so high that i HAVE to run around grouped sometimes, log on Hib and try Agra bridge early noon solo with 4x hunters and 3x sbs jumping ya, go anywhere else and get fged, trioed, duoed (all rr11 btw) for the holy rps ...

Else try play a visi and check it by yourself m8 ...

aika

Part of the furniture
they still play daoc!

images

Seanpaul

Loyal Freddie

You should have heard Gahn rage about his rep on vent :(

I bring out the worst in people when i'm barding/paccing so its all my fault!

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Its quite good when in the afternoons (EU time) tbh. On the other hand it is really zergy in the afternoons (US time)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I gave up trying to solo on ywain a long time ago :l I made a paladin to solo/8v8 with over on ywain and got sick of being ran over by full groups duo/trio etc whenever you find someone to fight 1v1, got to 7L5 and thought fuck it rerolled mid made a warlock and added on every fucking thing I could see.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
With current 'assassin rules all' balance combined with stealth-zergs I still solo but simply add on anything what moves bar a few.

But to be honest, it is very frustrating: Leave a 1vs1 only to get stealth-zerged by the same assassin 5 mins later when his buddies returned.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Certinly is frustrating, worse on a visible too...

Last night I had 6 fights interrupted by being zerged by the other side and one utterly blatant add by some hib. I also had 3 stealthers vanish and a mincer sos away.

Mostly given up on getting LE. I hope GW2 doesn't take too long to get into beta or I'll end up doing something stupid like playing WoW or WAR again :(

Septina

Part of the furniture
I always give people a chance no matter who they are, if i see an ongoing 1v1 i wont add and usually i unstealth and /cheer whoever wins to show that i actually wont add on peoples fights, so far all this has given me is zip, nada, nicht! People seem to add regardless if you leave them fighting or not. Class example is this RR11 vamp, Defieslightgravity, he got jumped by 2 sbs and killed em both with ~15% hp left so i unstealth and /cheer at him and leave him be.
Next thing i know i have him flying in instaadding on me as soon as i got a fight myself. :(

Edit: Or, actually get a 1v1 only to get the person you killed group up or unstealth you infront of xx enemies only to run away himself. :(

Everz

FH is my second home
Be smart.. un-install and try auction of your accs.. whoop whoop!.

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Clearly you haven't been soloing long enough to know Defies is a top class retard Sept :p

Run some small mans around non crowded areas tbh, works ok at times

aika

Part of the furniture
I just checked whats going on with you guys :(
Didn't imply patheticness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom