Septic - cheers!

T

Thug

Wahaa - me first duel in Thid.

Only one so far with the courage to attempt it by looks of it - hehe.

Thankee Septic - a hibby too!

Eh? - tough little dwarf ain't he hehe

Sonofsomeone - gimped dwarf zerker (24)

A

Aoln

I'll duel u if u want, will be a bit shit having to get a buffbot for it though.

S

Septic

Did you not notice both times i fought you i wasn't killed by you?

Tell your group not to join in if i beckon you...Although second

time could have been a scout and not part of your group....

Anyway look forward to our next encounter...

I dont buff By the way...just want to see how i do against you.

F

Fefner

i aint seen u yet Thug so i'll have a go when i do, Gidash is my Thid char atm hope to see u soon.

Oh btw septic nice duel earlier pitty im still wearing blue armour lol

/hug

T

Thug

Duels

Sorry about the 2nd fight - someone killing you - wasn't aware of it. Told em not to help out so must have been someone outside the group.

By the way - perfed me for about 150 and after that damage around 40/60 on mainhand.

Wish i could put a screenie on this but Sonofsomeone got 736 hits unbuffed - 900 buffed hehe. That takes a lotta chopping. He also hits very hard buffed or unbuffed. 3rd in the hit combo chain he uses slows you as well.

Cheers

Sonofsomeone - 24 Dwarf zerker.

PS Sorry Aoln - but will cap in the next half an hour - looking forward to getting toughness 2 to see how many more hits he can get at this level - but there are always the other BGs. Can duel then for sure.

F

Fefner

damn sorry thug peeps join in :(

next time i see ya i'll run somewhere safer

/hug

D

Dumle

Got you in a one on one before too Gidash, missed backstab and fumbled TWICE, nice fight tho :)

M

mincepie

Hehe Son :) I had a go at dueling you with Cottagethree :) Damn that hammer hurts ;) I was running with around 690hp, had already seen your post so knew i was in trouble but thought I'd give it a shot anyway. True to your word you didn't zerk (not that you need to anyway :eek: )

T

Thug

Duel

Ah - so there yu r!

You are one mean mother of an inf that is for sure!

Well done too - great fight. Some good tactical play by you as well. Can see you play your inf well.

Sonofsomeone got 900 hits buffed! - 736 unbuffed. Because of this he can take a perf and it hardly shows. Infact having so many hits means he can rush such places as ck and take out peeps even though bowmen are shooting him - and get away easily.

Must admit i really enjoyed playing as a zerker - didn't think i would - but having bearform as an emergency trigger is great. He dived into a group of albs at mpk and took out 5 - and got away hehe. He dropped 2 ns and a ranger at the same time - buffed they were too!!

Anyways well done!

Sonofsomeone: 24 gimped dwarf zerker

O

old.Trulla

zerkers hitting hard? skalds can solo zerks nowadays ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom