Sense money more than (re-arrange)

O

Ono

Got this pic off another forum.

WOW!

Wonder how many he has actually played all the way through?!

:cool:

S

Summo

Holy shit! Those boys in the Cosole Forum'd appreciate this.

Maybe.

B

bodhi

Fuck me. He kinda shits on his own parade by having an Xbox on there. Why didn't he just buy a Jaguar and be done with it? :)

B

bodhi

He's got his PS2 the man's way aswell. Vertical next to the telly :)

T

Testin da Cable

wow

pardon me for thinking this....but with all the money that uberfanboy seems to have spent...shouldn't he just have bought a high grade pc? he could have spent the cash he'd have left on cars, grrls, threads, grrls and music and stuff imo

S

Sir Frizz

Didnt know you liked ducks as ornaments then wij :/

H

Hashmonster

woah!

LOL! he's even got that thing that makes the atari jaguar look like a toilet :D

M

Munkey-

he has too own a shop. HE HAS TO OWN A SHOP! nobody has 12 x-box games as well as feck knows PS2 games. as well as N64 games........

N

Nibbler

Woah!

ff8.jpg

I've got that! :clap:

S

(Shovel)

wow.

Notice that the GameCube is buried away in the corner. any special reason for that?

O

Ono

Originally posted by Shovel
wow.

Notice that the GameCube is buried away in the corner. any special reason for that?

Cos the XBox is used as a stool to sit on when playing with the Gamecube.:p

B

bodhi

I heard that the US had run out of bombs and was dropping Xbox's on Afghanistan instead. Is this true?

O

Ono

Originally posted by Bodhi
I heard that the US had run out of bombs and was dropping Xbox's on Afghanistan instead. Is this true?

I heard they were used to house refugees over there?!

B

bodhi

Interesting. Well, we've figured out how M$ managed to sell over a million of the buggers anyway. Cos it wasn;t on the strength of the games.

S

stu

bodhi I've written a column all about people such as yourself, perhaps you'd be so kind as to give it a read :)

B

bodhi

Originally posted by Stu-
bodhi I've written a column all about people such as yourself, perhaps you'd be so kind as to give it a read :)

Aye you do raise a fair point. There are a LOT of people bashing the Xbox just because its by MS (If you want to read some serious console warfare, the forums at www.rage3d.com are a good place). The simple reason I am bashing is the most important fact about a console - the games. With PS2, we KNEW there was quality on the way, due to the glimpses of GT3 and FFX we had seen, and the fact that we knew Sony would get them out there. With Gamecube, you have Nintendo's "legendary" design team to guarantee you good games. But with Xbox? Looking at the current release list for 2002, after sifting through the reams of PS2 ports, there isn't really an awful lot left. Granted Halo looks uber (but its out on PC soon) and Project Ego looks very interesting, but apart from that, there isn;t really anything that would make me want to spend 300 quid on another console. My view is if you already have a PS2 and a PC you don;t really need Xbox aswell.

"No-one has bet against Microsoft and won". That is very true. But then, they've never been up against Sony before.

Users who are viewing this thread