Fledgling Freddie
92% qua Staff usable by all casters

crush 8%
Heat 10%
Energy 7%
All spell Lines 50 focus

Plain staff with cobra head at top

start price 1p steps of 100g or greater buy out on house 178 @3p
if buyout not reached will sell on Friday.

Other items on merchant include
neckie 92 qua
str 10
heat 7%
Thrust 6%
con 19

10 charges of 15 % damage PBAOE

Drum 91 qua
instra 4
quick 12
energy 2
cold 6
10 charges of 15 % damage PBAOE

both 500g each

house 178

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Bit steep for RoG's those prices aint they? ;o

Vestax

Loyal Freddie
aye and they dont even have the new stats :eek:

People will be wanting to buy rogs with +% cast spd/spell range/style bonus/melee speed etc

Codien

Fledgling Freddie
the 15% PBAOE damage is new

I know the qua is 92 % on the staff but the UV is a lot higher than the nerf bat. And it is a unique graphic

Corran

Part of the furniture
Codien said:
the 15% PBAOE damage is new

I know the qua is 92 % on the staff but the UV is a lot higher than the nerf bat. And it is a unique graphic

the pbaoe will do a MAXIMUM of about 110 dmg per enemy.. thats one with crappy resists... never is near the 15% it states

Codien

Fledgling Freddie
AT a guess its main use will be if you see a bomber run in. interupt his first spell so you have an extra second to run or target them

Corran

Part of the furniture
a good ma wont let a caster get within 1000units without targeting them so that shouldnt be an issue.. and the time to get the right qb up, and then press use and the item you could of selected it 50times over.
Only time be of use if multiple hib casters to inturupt for a second after GP used but even then i wouldnt want the mini standing that close having not sos or the sorc got them under control (mezz+root+ amnesia spam) But then that not point... pbaoe crap dmg charge = death spam grabber only imo :p

Beck

Fledgling Freddie
Vestax said:
aye and they dont even have the new stats :eek:

People will be wanting to buy rogs with +% cast spd/spell range/style bonus/melee speed etc

No Rogs will drop with any of them +% you state m8. Was changed in 1.68 and was hot fixed here on release of ToA.

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Beck said:
No Rogs will drop with any of them +% you state m8. Was changed in 1.68 and was hot fixed here on release of ToA.
Ah, so without ToA no chance to get any item with +% then ? :(

Beck

Fledgling Freddie
The named drops (non-rog) still have the bonuses on, so you could use them as long as they are tradeable ofc.. which I think most are except activated artifacts.

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Beck said:
The named drops (non-rog) still have the bonuses on, so you could use them as long as they are tradeable ofc.. which I think most are except activated artifacts.
Ah, good news. :) Thanks. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom