Scholars Notes 1

3p Scrolls

Bellonas Diary 3

5p Scrolls

Scholars Notes 3

All on house 178

Zaffa

Can't get enough of FH
i seriously doubt u will get anyone to pay more than a few hundres golds for a scroll, unless its very rare, and toa is still new to everyone so ppl dont really have a clue about rarity yet

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Agree with Zaffa, just posted on your other thread, your drunk today imo :p

Codien

Fledgling Freddie
From the US sites the going price is 1-5p

If you want to spend a few hours looking for the right scroll do so. If not and I have it pay the price.

With regards to that 5p scroll its 4th on the list of the Most wanted in ToAScrolls, and I know someone spent several hours looking for it over the weekend. It only drops from a couple of mobs who do not always spawn.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Codien said:
From the US sites the going price is 1-5p

If you want to spend a few hours looking for the right scroll do so. If not and I have it pay the price.

With regards to that 5p scroll its 4th on the list of the Most wanted in ToAScrolls, and I know someone spent several hours looking for it over the weekend. It only drops from a couple of mobs who do not always spawn.
US prices tend to be much inflated to prydwen prices. Excal is a different matter though :p

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:
US prices tend to be much inflated to prydwen prices. Excal is a different matter though :p

Simple fact that per server the US has less players so you'll have to pay more to get the same thing.

Codien

Fledgling Freddie
From report I have seen some scrolls that I am selling take several hours to get.

Bellona's Diary 5 hours plus.
Notes 3 a full days play.

I spent 1 day at camp to get 2 Bellona's scrolls, I got lucky with Notes I got that after 3-4 hours.

For farming rates compare that to Sidi items. 1 fg 4-5 hour you get one item, if you are unlucky its a piece of armour that you could have sold for 1p. If you are lucky its something like Bane that you could have sold easily for in excess of 10p.

Anyway I have sold 3 scrolls. So I think that is a good rate. All I am doing is offering the rewards for my battles at a rate that I want. Please feel free to undercut me if you think that time spent farming is less valuable than I consider it to be. However, there are some people who would prefer to buy the rare scrolls from merchants such as myself, level the artifact and then go kill mids/hibs with it.

Ajeroth

Fledgling Freddie
Time to add my little opinion, I think.

Ive got some scrolls to sell also, but my prices wont ever be quite as high as that. 5 platinum for something you can get solo in a few hours is a bit ridiculous. I might have paid up to 500 gold to get Bellonas diary 3 when I was tearing my hair out after a few hours of killing Trumpeters, but 3p..not a chance.

And as for Scholars notes 3, the twice Ive gone looking for it Ive had it within an hour each time.

My house lot is 556, and scrolls range from 50gp to 250gp for the ones I consider rare. Only taken me a few days to complete the sets of Mariashas wall, Wall Glyphs, Scholars notes (twice), belt of the moon and Oglidarsh's belt. And the page or so on my merchant, and a couple given away.

Chensin,
Veteran Paladin, Order of the Knights Templar

Beck

Fledgling Freddie
I think at this early stage while scrolls are not flooding the market.. everyone has the right to charge what they want. At the end of the day if someone wants it badly enough and cant get ppl together to farm for em then they may pay up.

If a buyer is willing to pay over the odds then they feel its worth it to them.. even though with a bit of research they may find out its a common drop and can be gotten solo.

I spent 3 hours last night with a buffed salamander farming for the shades of myst 3 of 3 scroll only to not get it. :mad: This is a rare scroll and yanks have claimed a full group farming for 5 hours still didnt get it.. so if that came on the market then I would probably pay over the odds just to save me the hassle of getting it myself. And Im not made of money.. some ppl seem to have more plat then they can spend so Im sure they would pay too.

just my 2pence.

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
It's free for anyone to charge whatever they want for whatever item they want since something is worth what someone wants to pay.

I have to agree that Scholar's note 3 is a pain in the ass to farm and it took roughly five-ten hours to get three of them.

Codien

Fledgling Freddie
Looking on the explorer there were a couple of the scrolls I have on for cheaper. However, for most of them I have the only one for sale at the moment. I am guessing thats because more people want to use them than farm them atm.

Cybwyn

Fledgling Freddie
I'm after Mariasha's Wall 2 but I'm not prepared to pay 1p for it. :)

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
1 belladona scroll for 3p or the complete set for 1p, really hard to choose

Esoteric

Fledgling Freddie
Folk can sell what they get for what they want, doesnt mean someone will buy it tho. Take the housing zone for example, I check for things randomly every now and then and always find the same overpriced stuff at the same house the way it was when I checked before.

Scrolls go for between 300-500, 300 seems the standard price tbh. People may spend that for something they cba to farm for. Everyone has a limit to how much they'd pay compared to how long they are prepared to farm.

There are those who are willing to offer substantial amounts of cash for what they are after, that just means they want something very quickly and they usually get it.

Think I have some of these in stock Kalare's Memoirs 3 (tho Id need to confirm if anyone needs them price around 300g. Sold my last stock of these Scholars Notes 1 & 3 for 300g each.

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
For everyone:

I put some random scrolls for sale for 1-3p on my cm just to hold them there for any guildies wanting them for free, and i woke up with 8.5p on my cm........ and none of the really good scrolls was gone, except fools bow 1o3 for 2p and wouldnt even call that good ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom