selling SOK

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
May 4, 2004
Messages
1,096
as thread says Clan Chaos is selling a spear of kings is up on house 1680 price is as it stands since we need funds to kit out guild group and if dont get enough will just use it in guild items may also be considered mainly zahurs ring xD, can post offers on here if interested since have to discuss it with the rest :>
 

Brite

Banned
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
67
i bid a 0% dura bg tg haub signed by brite as worn in OF, priceless imo only one ever made, somthing to tell stories about to your gran children

.... well i remember when i was in emain one day, i did /who collory and brite was there pwning all those expers as usual, he killed 12 hiblets, Well, one fella came close to killing him. Went by the name of Homer. Seven feet tall he was, with arms like tree trunks. His eyes were like steel, cold, hard. Had a shock of hair, red like the fires of Hell.
 

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
May 4, 2004
Messages
1,096
johny said:
Offer 15p for spear of kings, 40p is :wanker: :puke:
15p is :wanker: too read thread offer suitable items or dont bother since if not enough we will keep it as stated clearly enough above...... :touch:
 

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 31, 2003
Messages
1,802
Brite said:
Well, one fella came close to killing him. Went by the name of Homer. Seven feet tall he was, with arms like tree trunks. His eyes were like steel, cold, hard. Had a shock of hair, red like the fires of Hell.
Hahah, someone saw too much Simpson's. Nasty fish it was! :)
 

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
1,184
SoK is rather easy to make, ppls dont wonna use time on it because you need to engage a mob with a warrior and then bash down a door, you can do it with 6 ppls and also rather easy, just make sure that the main mob dosent enter the range of the FoP and that the warrior got SoM for shade proc and MoB minimum2 and a large shield. :p then a aug healer and shaman and tanks savage's zerker's and it's done easy.
 

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 31, 2003
Messages
1,802
balkeriz said:
SoK is rather easy to make, ppls dont wonna use time on it because you need to engage a mob with a warrior and then bash down a door, you can do it with 6 ppls and also rather easy, just make sure that the main mob dosent enter the range of the FoP and that the warrior got SoM for shade proc and MoB minimum2 and a large shield. :p then a aug healer and shaman and tanks savage's zerker's and it's done easy.
I think the main issue with SoK is the low drop rate. Hopefully that'll change in 1.74. :)
 

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
1,184
Azathrim said:
I think the main issue with SoK is the low drop rate. Hopefully that'll change in 1.74. :)
it always drops, well the times i made it it have always droped.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom