Selling respec stones

D

Danya

2 RA, 1 full skill respec for sale.
5p for skill. 2p for RA. Contact in game.
This is not an auction, I'm selling these flat rate.

X

Xeanor

prices are too high... i think the coming 2 weeks another 100 skill/ra stones are gonna hit the market, maybe more ;o

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by Danya
I'm happy enough to horde loot tbh. ;)

Yup keeping all mine, to useful to sell for a couple of plat. Would happily sell at a fair price but Albs on Prydwen have always been known as a bunch of skin flints :p

D

Danya

As cHo says, I'll sell them for a decent price or not at all, I don't particularly need the cash so if people don't want to stump up, tough. :p

O

old.mattshanes

Danyan needs the cash for foundations to open a brothel with chodax as a prostitute on sunday nights:eek:

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Danyan needs the cash for foundations to open a brothel with chodax as a prostitute on sunday nights:eek:

You are mistaking me for Cabbage :p When it comes to selling your arse though Fattshanes is the king :D

I

ilum

Let's face it, the price is gonna get dumped if the dragon keeps getting bashed by 3FG. Last raid took about 2 hours, and everyone got a full skill respec stone, an RA stone + the additional dragon loot?

2-3 plat decent price for a full respec stone now imo. Atleast for the classes who arent shunned from Yussef's dragon raids :)

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by ilum
Atleast for the classes who arent shunned from Yussef's dragon raids :)

Hardly a case of being shunned, the groups are setup with classes needed to get the job done. It isn't Yussef's fault that a few classes aren't needed and to include them would weaken the chance of a successful raid.

O

old.windforce

there is a reason i have 5 level 50s, always have the needed class or play infil

E

ele

I have a MP Duskwood Heavy Short Bow on my fletcher I will trade you for the full skill respec stone Danya....pweassseee.

I

ilum

Originally posted by old.cHodAX
Hardly a case of being shunned, the groups are setup with classes needed to get the job done. It isn't Yussef's fault that a few classes aren't needed and to include them would weaken the chance of a successful raid.

Never said it was his fault, and I think Yussef is doing a great job arranging these Dragon Raids. But face the facts, certain classes are being shunned :)

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by ilum
Never said it was his fault, and I think Yussef is doing a great job arranging these Dragon Raids. But face the facts, certain classes are being shunned :)

So you would suggest we take all classes and die? The group setup is done for a reason, ask other people who have tried dragon raids with 50+ people and died, why they died. The classes listed are the classes needed, other setups have failed. Yes classes are excluded but if they were included the raid would fail and there would be 25 less full respec stones available.

E

ele

Stop hijacking Danya's thread..I have since made some more MP Fletcher items :p

Duskwood Heavy Shod Staff 16.5 dps
Duskwood Drum
Duskwood Lute

(and of course the short bow:p but that was kind of a joke) But seriously will swap any 1 of the above MP for a full skill respec stone.

D

Danya

Well, I don't really need any fletcher items, MP or otherwise. Drums wear too fast to use MPs, don't use lutes significantly, and my merc doesn't use a short bow enough to even bother getting one SCed, let alone a MP. As for the staff, I don't have any character that can use it.

P

pudzy

Originally posted by Xeanor
prices are too high... i think the coming 2 weeks another 100 skill/ra stones are gonna hit the market, maybe more ;o

Going by mid prices, thats fkn cheap..

D

Damon_D

Well we can hope , looks like Blej and Co found the formular to crack the mofu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom