Selling ! Noxious Fegundar Jewel Drop from Sariloc, Possibly the best Savage jewel ?

S

snoz

This is a really rare item, Sariloc is a hard to find mob he can take anything between 3 to 8 hours to spawn. He also has a varied drop table, about 8 items that are unique to him, plus ROG items and some times he drops nothing.

More information here : http://library.l9c.org/items.php?details=view&iId=2068

Item Information :

Noxious Fegundar Jewel
Dexterity:+13
Quickness:+13
Hand-to-Hand:+3
Parry:+3

Utility 47.3

Effect
10 charges +75 DEX/QUI

Sales Pitch ;
The main decent thing about this jewel is the charges , player made charges cost 40 gold to recharge drops only cost 10 gold from the recharger NPC and ofcourse with player made you have to chase down a LGM alc :)

Auction Information:
Starting Bid will be 500 gold
Auction ends this Thursday 23:00 CET

S

snoz

No interest ? PFFFFFFFFFT :( ill check back tonight

If bid is too low ill may refuse to sell ^^

T

trigali

Sorry, I take it back.

No longer interested for 200g, but I wish you luck.

F

-foadon-

rare maybe but i have it in vault aswell, dindt get decent bid either, prolly has something to do with SI quest jewel, has higher UV and the +75dex/quik doesnt stack with shammy or so therefor not worth big time :/

S

snoz

Originally posted by -foadon-
rare maybe but i have it in vault aswell, dindt get decent bid either, prolly has something to do with SI quest jewel, has higher UV and the +75dex/quik doesnt stack with shammy or so therefor not worth big time :/

Aye i kinda figured that :/ shame really serious hard work to get it :)

I got the cloak too .. might sell that but tbh that is really a decent item and id want serious cash for it or gve it to a friend :)

F

-foadon-

if you really want cash id suggest farming dem skrats, either chain drops = salvage, or jewelry and sometimes some nice stuff in it (had a belt that i sold at 3p) its all based on luck tho, but if its to sell the drops dont farm sariloc farm forest skrats ;)

O

old.Elrond

you never told me u got a cloak steve! cheatz0r!

S

snoz

Ok auction closed :) not selling for 100 gold ^^ ill give it to a friend.

M

mcitchy

i'll be your friend or give you 300 for it, really not keen on questing for it.

reply here if you interested in selling or PM Trixxy in game. Sure could use the trinket your offering ;)

failing that let us know how much you think its worth and we can haggle :)

D

derailer

hehe.. if the auction is revived i would to place a bid of 600g on it :)

S

snoz

Originally posted by -foadon-
if you really want cash id suggest farming dem skrats, either chain drops = salvage, or jewelry and sometimes some nice stuff in it (had a belt that i sold at 3p) its all based on luck tho, but if its to sell the drops dont farm sariloc farm forest skrats ;)

Nah dont want the cash :) wanted the belt and the cloak and happend to get this along the way, thought i may as well sell :)

Farming wise Darkness falls is the only place :)

S

snoz

Originally posted by old.Elrond
you never told me u got a cloak steve! cheatz0r!

Got it after I got my second belt tom :)

O

old.Bubble

I am interested in this

send me a PM in game

F

-foadon-

/em hijacks thread
if ppl are eager for one i have one stealing dust off other items, name decent price and its yours ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom