Phones Selling Nexus 10 and 7(2013 LTE)

Tilda

As with the title, if anybody is after a good condition tablet I'm selling two of mine;

Nexus 7 LTE (32GB), bought in March this year, as new, with a case. Its the one you can put a sim card in so you have internet always on your tablet. As new, boxed.

Nexus 10 Wifi (32GB), bought from ebay last year. Good condition and in a case bar 1 bash where I've taken a tiny bit of plastic out of the corner. Boxed with fast charger.

Essentially seeking to avoid ebay fees (and potentially paypal) so am posting here first.
Pop me a PM and we can talk about prices.

Tild/Peter

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I also have the above for sale.............

*runs off*

:)

Tilda

oh for fucks sake Trem! :D

edit; we may as well brainstorm how to get rid of them @Trem . Sadly both the Wifi N10 and the LTE N7 seem to go for about £150 each on ebay. I checked a month or so ago and CEX were actually offering similar for the N10 so I might go there for that to avoid fees.
It feels like the N7 should be worth more than £150 given its under a year old, has 3G and is generally much better/newer than the N10

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Is the Nexus 10 the bigger version thingy of the 7? More powerful and all that stuff? How much would you sell both for chumlar? I shall ask around, with Xmas coming up and stuff I *may* be able to shift them. Are they boxed and shiny?

I just don't think people will honestly pay that much for a second hand tablet anymore, honestly I don't mate but meh, what do I know.

Tilda

Yeah, I agree, it makes me sad selling for so little.

The N10 is the bigger version yes, but its older. N7 is boxed and very shiny, N10 is in a black box and has this chip on the corner.
It would be nice to get a bit more than CEX, I guess for both £350 would be pretty good, but I guess I'd be doing well to get over £325.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Seeing that your saving ebay fees you should split the saving with the price for whoever buys it. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom