selling money? hehe

O

old.Second

omg peeps r acctualy making money of SELLING gold on the us servers=)

DAOC Morderd 100 Gold
Gold is VERY hard to get in this server , especially when you are fighting! You need to rebuy CON, upgrade armor or just buy some new colors.
Gold will be delivered within 24 hours after the auction in any main city area -Tir Na Nog/Jordheim/Camelot
If you need any amount of golds immediately, feel free to email me.
I Accept Paypal Only! My paypal ID: dear_ken@hotmail.com
*Please send your character in game name together with your payment*
Hurry!!! Buy it NOW!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2045210269

maby i should start doing the same?:p

H

Hit ^_^

aint that server a PvP one that havent been up too long.
and were you get Allot. thats why money is so important.
dont think it will work on eu servers yet :p

O

old.Second

but still=) people making good money of it!
when the PVP server comes, lets make a guild that do tanglers all day long! and then sell the money on ebay:p

would be soo sweet earning money playing a game:p

O

old.¥ØÐÄ

money is in dire need on the american pvp servers . and im sure there are loads of peeps out there who actuallu wil buy it "not me" . ive played pvp server in usa and its tough going if you joined the server late . i made a sorc "now lvl 10" when i dinged lvl 10 i had about 6 gold and full set of orange storee bought armor . im 2.2 bubs into lvl 10 i now have 50 summin silver and just about got my armor "at one point i had to sell my armor to get cash for con" cos there are so many friefers on those servers its unreal . forge about tasking 10-20 cos u might get ya task find and kill it but you be a v lucky man to get back to ya guard to claim exp reward . contantly gettin ganked by purp peeps as u exp or doin quests tasks . doesnt help the bank balance at all . hence why peeps will and prolly will keep on buying gold on ebay .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom