Selling armsman sidi belt!

R

Relidar

Selling armsman sidi belt, pm me in game if you want more info, im on as Relidar.

Dont know what price to set yet, ive been flagging it for sale for 4 days now, and no one seems to want to buy it :(

I've seen it been sold on BW for over 5p everytime.
Please pm me if your interested.

K

Kagato.

If you mean the Sacristans belt theres a couple of different versions, the Sacristan Cowards belt sells for more, the normal Sacristan belt (without the 'Coward' bit, quite befitting for stealthers IMO) sells for only around 1.5 plat.

Due to having Crossbow and Shield on it, its not really as good as it should be, its utility value is 70 but take one or the other off and it drops to 55, still good, but not uber.

R

Relidar

Originally posted by Kagato.
If you mean the Sacristans belt theres a couple of different versions, the Sacristan Cowards belt sells for more, the normal Sacristan belt (without the 'Coward' bit, quite befitting for stealthers IMO) sells for only around 1.5 plat.

Due to having Crossbow and Shield on it, its not really as good as it should be, its utility value is 70 but take one or the other off and it drops to 55, still good, but not uber.

Uhm, its the version with crossbow and shield, and 3 charges of melee health buffer.

O

old_saxo

how much is the Coward infil one wort ? 3p maybe or ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom