Selling 99% chain suit (af 102)

G

garnax

Selling full suit 99% chain af 102

post your offers and when I see a offer I like its sold
(dont want 100p for it so dont worry)

But a few p is always nice we lets say no bids under 3p

(If you dont like the price dont bid and dont reply)

Thanks alot and the end date is open...I see a offer I like I sell it :)

T

Thorarin

Well, let's see...
According to you, 40g is a normal price for 99% studded gloves, so I'll give you 1.3p for it :sleeping:

T

Thorarin

No, but Garnax has weird habits when it comes to crafting and prices..

M

marach

and btw you cant realy say its 2 low if your thinking of that cause you set the minimum :]

G

garnax

Now lets see, I NEVER sayd 40g was a NORMAL price I just sayd a crafter DID sell em for that.

And as I heard 4.5p is the NORMAL STANDARD price on this suit 3p aint THAT bad now is it...

And in avarge you NEED 5 rebuilds on EATCH part can be more can be less and then the pure COST (leathers for cost too) adds up

3p 382g 85s 16c!!!!

So I am sure that 3p as lowest bid AINT to bad as its UNDER the AVARGE cost

T

Thorarin

But you felt the need to bitch at an armorcrafter that actually tried to sell them with a (non unreasonable) profit, heaven forbid..

The profit he asked for was half the amount you claim to ask by default on your weaponcrafting, which is why I felt the need to mention it here..

But carry on, 3p isn't a bad price at all. I wouldn't sell it for anything less than 3.6p unless I had a serious vaultspace problem.

G

garnax

3.5p is a good offer...i will w8 until the end of this day for a higher bid, if not its yours

//garnax

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom