Selling 2 accounts on German cluster

BaTDiE

One of Freddy's beloved
Don't know if this is the proper place but here it goes anyways.

I've got no time to play DAoC anymore and I thought I may have a chance to recover some of the invested money since both accounts have 2 months left for playing.

Main account has infiltrator 7l3, fully templated with Dragonslayer armor(3pieces) and Dragonslayer Weapon, shitload of Virulenters etc, house in avalon slot 110 and 25plats. And a sorc 5lx - CL10/ML5 fully templated too but only missing Magus of the Robe for full capped which I gave to friend but easy to farm at gole with ...

Second account which has klerik perfectly templated for PVE and rvr if you ain't picky with few ressists and ML8/CL7. It has 1150 Alchemy, Lichzahns and all kind of stuff, respec stones etc.
Also a haste friar bot lvl 50 in same account. No mls/cls but templated for buffbot.

Main account also got rr11 war in mid/excal , sb rr6, and second account also got shaman/haste bot in same realm.

Only accept payments throught paypal. Serious people with serious offers please.
I'm also serious few people know me around freddys, I have no problem sending game keys or anything requested.

Cheers

PS: Forgot to mention the German cluster is very active with up to 2200 players in prime time everyday.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I dont really know you but we had many scraps on dyvet before we played on the german server.

In my opinion keep it just incase you may have the urge to play it again.

I hope you keep it, if not good luck :)

If you are serious in selling your account maybe post it on other forums

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Selling accounts on FH was certainly frowned upon a while ago but now I don't think anyone cares. You might want to try ebay.de as that has a fairly busy daoc section still.

tierk

Part of the furniture
OOOOH if only you had a hib account on German cluster with a templated bard :(

Would cough up for that in a flash as i would love to restart playing the bard class again, had so much fun with it when i played before. If you know anyone selling one on here i will be happy to buy - within reason off course!!

BaTDiE

One of Freddy's beloved
If anyone wants to earn some bucks I have no problem giving 50% of what they can get for selling these accounts for me at Ebay.de / .com

or

I'm willing to accept Steam's gift worth 50 Euros in exchange of these 2 accounts.

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom