Selfish Request ! Cos me sux :(

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone fancy PL-ing my merc from 24-40 , i promise ill do a ML Rush and a Co5 Raid once he's like lvl 44 odd (can lvl 40-50 on my own easy enuf). Go on Albion u know u want to , then i can prolly delete him at 50 again like all me other classes.

Ofc i mean do this for free , i wont pay u, but think of the free rp i can give to the other realms with my uniquely awful RvR playstyle. U know u want to tbh.

Or ofc, some free plats will do , tho that still wont help me surpass the boredom of sitting for 5 mins after each yellow con. Well anyways, if ure bored enuf to let a leech that doesnt shut up talking join in your farmin grp of something, or an ac leech grp, lemme know. Cheers Y'all.

Tum te tum tiddly tum. Btw Novus u may be wondering where i went , i got bored and deleted again lol, but on the +side, when i left i did stick like 7p+ worth of items in the guild vault so methinks that covers the emotional distress ull have without me there, it just didnt feel the same without Asy :/

Xie Xiang - Inconnu merc

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
i would be glad to help you, but you keep deleting so i wont

ps: you need to be 50 for co5, and im already leading them fortnightly, also there are so many ml rush's atm... tbh we need a break from em

Coriolanus

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, no point pling people if they delete their alts. That's why I stopped altogether, too much of a time sink.

Coriolanus

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
Anyone fancy PL-ing my merc from 24-40 , i promise ill do a ML Rush and a Co5 Raid once he's like lvl 44 odd (can lvl 40-50 on my own easy enuf). Go on Albion u know u want to , then i can prolly delete him at 50 again like all me other classes.

Ofc i mean do this for free , i wont pay u, but think of the free rp i can give to the other realms with my uniquely awful RvR playstyle. U know u want to tbh.

Or ofc, some free plats will do , tho that still wont help me surpass the boredom of sitting for 5 mins after each yellow con. Well anyways, if ure bored enuf to let a leech that doesnt shut up talking join in your farmin grp of something, or an ac leech grp, lemme know. Cheers Y'all.

Tum te tum tiddly tum. Btw Novus u may be wondering where i went , i got bored and deleted again lol, but on the +side, when i left i did stick like 7p+ worth of items in the guild vault so methinks that covers the emotional distress ull have without me there, it just didnt feel the same without Asy :/

Xie Xiang - Inconnu merc

Respec merc to shield and you have less downtime.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Coriolanus said:
Respec merc to shield and you have less downtime.

But how will i delete my 15th 50 if no-one helps lolzor !!!

I decided to make a Heretic again tho so ill be fine solo, tho ofc i still wouldnt turn any down lolz

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
if i am online i proberly be play on cabby be free tp pm me and i try level you with cabby or necro

Coriolanus

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
But how will i delete my 15th 50 if no-one helps lolzor !!!

I decided to make a Heretic again tho so ill be fine solo, tho ofc i still wouldnt turn any down lolz

Didnt you have a heretic before????

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Coriolanus said:
Didnt you have a heretic before????

deleted... its really pointless dedicating time to him tbh...

he even got xalin to restore his old char(stunderbird(even though when you do the 'y' 'e' 's' thing it says its PERMANANT:p)) witch i guess he deleted again *sigh*

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Sean said:
this is his 3rd :p
lol more like this will be his 30th toon

knight has delelted more lvl50s and changes realms more than i have got lvl50s and thats a lot

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
i would give you some love vincent, if it wasnt for the fact that you would delete him/her a week later :p

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
U may be wondering WHY i delete all these characters..

Well ive been thinking... when u look at it, maybe just maybe, over these past 5 years ive been trying to tell myself somthing , This game is a waste of time, i have nothing to show as an achievement for it. And in the end , when the servers finally do close, what will have been the point of the last 5 years of all of u playing ? will u be remembered in 100 years as some UBER L337ORS DAOC GOD !!...

No u wont..... sure the game is fun and many play for the social aspect, and that is the part that keeps me in, but in the end it has all been one total fucking waste of time really. Think of all the better things i coulda been doing with me life instead. Dont get me wrong i do have a social life aswell, unfourtunatly i work nights so during the week going out with mates (as 90% of em work dayshifts) isnt really viable unless were all on holiday or something. So thats why im on Daoc so much, Telly is shit , theres not a lot to do solo out there atm, im gettin on abit and thankfully im single atm.

But pychologicly, maybe subconciously ive been deleting over and over to maybe force myself to stop coming back, to tell myself what a total waste of time it all has been, add this with the fact when i DO get to 50, then i find out no one wants u in a grp cos they run setup grps only, with classes i dont want to play as i dont find them fun.. I mean Stunderbird was CL5 ML10 almost RR4, with the Mincer RA's u needed for a grp in rvr, and did i ever get grps ? did i fuck... so what was the point in keeping her ? same for Quart..

I may be mentally ill , i dont know, there is a small history of it in my mothers side of the family (Lol not making that up either :( ) , or perhaps im just a Twat (See that get quoted), who knows ... Well i dunno, maybe we never will, im gonna lvl this new Tic to 50, and yeah ok ive had 2 LV 50 tics b4 and a 49, and yeah i prolly will delete her (Record for keeping a char so far.. 8 months on my original friar, tho that was cos i was bored of 2 years of alb and tried mid) but we'll see..

Ah well.. bk to bed

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
for starters... there are 8 other char slots

then 10 more on pryd

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Doesnt Matter tbh.. Ive canceled Subs now, and ive uninstalled the entire game off my PC. Then i tore up the bit of paper i had my subs password on, and i dont know it off by heart so thats that done.

Its had its ups and downs in the last few years , i cba to make a goodbye thread as i made one last time i quit lolz. Well the people i knew well ingame know who they r so goodbye to u all .

Thisll be my last post on Freddys Daoc section anywayz , Good luck the rest of u with the game, tho since itll be dead within a year i see no point, ill prolly try Warhammer when its out so i may see some of u there , who knows.

Quartstaff handin in his Robes for the last time

:drink: for the good times

Coriolanus

Fledgling Freddie
When I started again back in August I bought myself the complete works on Shakespear on DVD, which I play in the background to Daoc. I am now familar with all the plays, which I guess, is a form of self-improvement. Better than watching the rotten television from Sky.

Could try doing the same. It's not what you do, but you have got going in the background. :flame:

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Coriolanus said:
When I started again back in August I bought myself the complete works on Shakespear on DVD, which I play in the background to Daoc. I am now familar with all the plays, which I guess, is a form of self-improvement. Better than watching the rotten television from Sky.

Could try doing the same. It's not what you do, but you have got going in the background. :flame:

shakespeare should have died young with all his other brothers and sisters... school kids wish they could change the past:p

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Are you trying to /delete as many lvl 50's as possible? :|

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
Juese Christ, Delete All char again... An ask people to pl u again. Comon quarterstaffu really need to sort out urself sometime m8. cant pl u all the time while u spending people spare time for u. And u went to delete ur char once again and again when u feel like to lol.

That just really make me feel who is making sink ship for people all the time....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom