Sekiro - Shadows Die Twice

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Well worth the buy - awesome game, harder than a first playthrough of Dark Souls too.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Currently trying to kill

Demon of Hatred

Makes anything in previous souls-like games look like a puppy carebear.
You're a fair whack further than me I bet then! I've only killed Lady Butterfly and that fucker on the horse when it comes to main bosses :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
You're a fair whack further than me I bet then! I've only killed Lady Butterfly and that fucker on the horse when it comes to main bosses :p

heh k :) yea i'm at the end now, figuring out the final boss... he's hard as fuck lol

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Haha, I only killed Geichiro Ashina last night after about 3 hours. The fucking third lightning phase really caught me off guard!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Done with it now, got my platinum trophy - great game overall.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Done with it now, got my platinum trophy - great game overall.
Fuck me how much spare time do you have?! I think I'm nearing the end, the last proper boss I done was the Corrupted Monk.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Fuck me how much spare time do you have?! I think I'm nearing the end, the last proper boss I done was the Corrupted Monk.

I mean, I don't leave my house, I can't... do the math on the free time I have.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Do you have a rag on a stick?

For both uses?

Have to admit, that ones gone over my head, either I'm just stupid (which is entirely possible) or that didn't make sense.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Have to admit, that ones gone over my head, either I'm just stupid (which is entirely possible) or that didn't make sense.

FWIW I totally forgot that you don't leave the house like. Still, I've just killed the Divine Dragon and considering how easy it was, it was a fun fight!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

FWIW I totally forgot that you don't leave the house like. Still, I've just killed the Divine Dragon and considering how easy it was, it was a fun fight!

Explains why it was lost on me :p I haven't watched The Simpsons for ages :p

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
The last time I watched the Simpsons was about... 20 years ago :p
Well according to Google this episode aired in 1995 so no excuses!

Back on topic anyway, beat the Demon of Hatred last night so I think I just have the last boss to do now and I've heard he/she is an absolute bastard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom