Seige of HW friday nite dah troll patrol party

H

hoden

Dah Troll patrol have merged into jpf , so i thought what better way to see out DTP than to join Jordheim Peoples Front members into DTP and go take a keep in labs land make it level 10 and try and hold it as long as we could for a laugh , so i PM some friends and Gm`s etc , got 5fg of mids and off we went to take beno and claim it , door one went down then we started on door 2 got it to 50% then loads of albs turned up and that was the end of that .

so i thought give it some time and go back , when i planned an event to make the end of DTP i didnt mean for it to become a 4 hour seige of mmgH , i dont think i ever seen anything like it before , the lag was mental death spam never ending . midge a real pain i the behind =) still it was kind of fun . it was aoe heaven and carnage , my second name of my chars is Mayhem this is by far the most i ever caused .

its still going on now and i`m just having a break cup of tea and i`ll go back to it soon its gonna end with someone rushing the other and maybe the server dying due to the lag lol .

N

naetha

That was sooo much fun :)))

Rigante held Beno, and as soon as we heard the report of 5fg mids gathering in HW we immediately logged in and upgraded to level ten - 30 seconds later the first guard deathspams arrived ;)

MG siege was just phenomenal - the number of people out there having fun - was great :clap:

Got about 35k RPs, and about 300,000 for the guild - Beno was kept on level 10 the whole time and we were 2000 GBPs better off by the end of it :D

Its this kind of thing that makes you really love the game - thank you Mids for being good sports ;)

D

danhyr

great fun all night, giving me the buzz back for daoc.

Go ALB!

N

Nonnier

sucked imo.

the mg seige was really dull, u couldn't move up the hill due to bolts,arrows and AE nukes

and not to mention crap RPs

B

blackjack

Best night of RvR in a long time imo ;)

Givf more MG sieges :p
Weeee :hat:

B

bigchief

Originally posted by hoden
midge a real pain i the behind =)

Midge rocked :D Was just 2 of us in grp and he got about 90% of the rps for me :)

S

stunned

lol @ the albs at mmg. What are you doing, seriously ?
I heard something about a new alb alliance defending HW. Pls dont say this will be every night ??

E

Eroda

Well mids attacked beno so we ended up with a load of albs turning up for defence.

We decided to camp mmg to make sure u didn't come back. You did and in large numbers so it kinda ended up in a stalemate.

I had loads of fun anyway, never seen anything like that. Siege equipment set up around the mg, it was great :)

F

Frealaf

Aye, thanks all for a great night of RvR action. Always good to see something a little different from tank/healer group vs tank/healer group combat =).

/Salute to the Scouts of Albion. Enjoyed some exciting ranged archer duels.

L

lannovar

I enjoyed running round our side of the mg, er running my refresh chant <you heal so and so for 46>.

Had fun tho, nice flowing rps thumbs up to midgard.

Reminds me of my days at amg in emain as a hibbie on Merlin long ago <goes all misty eyed>

M

midgesmilegate

I'm glad to hear i was being a pain again, it really helped being grouped with Bigchiefweale who was behind you mids at mmg setting my groundtargets for Volley. Its difficult to judge how effective volley is as i wasn't getting much deathspam but was hitting loads.

That standoff lasted well over 2 hours and although it started to get a bit boring towards the end I think a good time was had by all. We couldn't let you win, who knows what havoc you'ld have caused in our frontier with the numbers you had, lol.

/salute Mids for providing an awesome night

Midge

N

naetha

Originally posted by Reinnon/Nonnier
sucked imo.

the mg seige was really dull, u couldn't move up the hill due to bolts,arrows and AE nukes

and not to mention crap RPs

Well you could have always suicided - I guess it sucked because you couldn't wtfpwn!!11 and all that shit.

G

greatred

I think there must be a bug... I actually killed some middies there tonight - that's not happened before I am sure :eek7:

K

krait

Originally posted by greatred
I think there must be a bug... I actually killed some middies there tonight - that's not happened before I am sure :eek7:

Finally found the right q/bar Red ?
:p

O

opoc

Originally posted by stunned
lol @ the albs at mmg. What are you doing, seriously ?
I heard something about a new alb alliance defending HW. Pls dont say this will be every night ??

Seems now theres usually anything up to 5-6fgs of albs in HW at somepoint every evening :(

F

Fefner

Yup was great fun last night, first time i played Daoc for a while too so that battle has got me in the mood again :)

Was playing as Koi as my gimp infils account is closed atm, hope i didnt annoy u mids too much although i was an easy target but its all part of the game!

cya again soon

H

hoden

though it was not what i planned as a event at least we can all agree it was sommit different and made a change . tonight you can go back to emain etc and feel like you have been away :p

C

circeline

so albies :) now you must return the favour and let us farm you at amgO ;)

L

lannovar

Originally posted by opoc
Seems now theres usually anything up to 5-6fgs of albs in HW at somepoint every evening :(

erm no. The only time there is a zerg in hw is because of a similar zerg of hibs/mids reported in hw.

If you think other wise then u are sadly mistaken.

Contrary to popular belief albs dont cftz unless its truly necesarry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom