Seen this last night ... sweet

S

Speedr

Last night while playing camelot, i seen a m8 had opened up his US acc and played a while.. one of his mates gave him the stats to a staff he had for him from TOA ... omg

It had really good +int and +dex.. +power and get this..+30% CASTING SPEED ON ALL SPELLS Sweet eh :)

Something nice for the casters , btw, this was a Hib staff.

S

SoulFly Amarok

Screenshots of this artifact staff ta ;i

C

Cala-more

If this is real. On a chanter............................k

A

Aule Valar

can't wait for insta kill charges in the expansion after toa if mythic continues to scale item power up at the same rate

T

Tesla Monkor

Too bad all the +% Abilities are cap'd at 25%. ;)

B

barevoose

Originally posted by Cala-more
If this is real. On a chanter............................k

oh shush, they got the no focus shield nerf next patch

K

kahl

Its pretty clever of Mythic to make things we all get the *wow, i will give anything to have this* feeling of, so we are stay in the game longer.

But I think its ashame they dont think of every player.
Im a poor student and cant effort spending much money on computer and stuff. I can barely run SI, only when my computer allows it.
Thats why I think it could be nice if there was a function to turn it off to old school gfx (etc what we seen in classic).

What I can understand of what I read. These master lvls are only for the onces who got SI. But the fights will still continue in odins, emain and alb frontier, wouldnt that leave the players that cant play toa waaaaaaaaaay behind with no chance of killing toa players?

I mean, we see it in SI. Sidi raid stuffs and so on. They are good equipments and gives advantes - not that its much
Or the PVE from 40+ is all in SI, all crafters is there.
When they made SI, they made sure that they moved all the importants activities thereto, so people just gotta buy the game.

Im not saying I wouldnt buy TOA - i would love that.
But still, they could make a feature that allows you to turn graphics on low. But it would probarly take alot of ressources and its probarly just me.

But lets wait and see until we get TOA.
Hopefully we will be so much lagged behind here in EU that I actually can effort a new computer in 2005.

S

Speedr

Originally posted by SoulFly Amarok
Screenshots of this artifact staff ta ;i

It's NOT an Artifact, but a ROG drop hehe.. i have a screenie but cant host it.. if someone could do it for me i'll gladly email them the pic to put up :))

O

old.Tohtori

Where's my heraldic cube? Need to merge this with that...oh wait...spellcraft..

T

Tesla Monkor

Well. Maser of Archery III + 25% faster shooting = machinegun without Rapid Fire. Goalkeeper type fire with RF. :)

N

NetNifty

no matter fast u fire a bow it aint gunna hit a shield tank are you tho? ;)

D

Driwen

I am curious wether these ToA ROG drops/artifacts will not turn into daoc's end instead of daoc's revival. The ML abilities arent that bad as they are focussed on groups mostly. So everyone in the group will benefit from them wether they have one or not and on average all realms have the same percentage of ppl who will go for ML abilities and who wont. So that wont be the major problem, but artifacts might be even stronger allthough I think none of the +damage things work in RvR.

And tesla those +25% faster shooting exist? Not like archers need to be able to shoot any faster as if they want to they can get faster 16.5 dps bows or RF at atleast 2 secs interval. So I doubt it exists ;). But ofc its a nice dream :p.

F

fl3a

casting speed doesnt have a cap, even though mythic thinks there is.
bow speed however does have a cap, therefore 25% bonus to speed wont turn you into a machinegun but just keep you at cap :)

J

Jonaldo

Not to be pedantic or anything but +30% casting speed would be slowing you down right? (ie. 2s casting speed, +30% = 2.7s casting speed now)

T

Tesla Monkor

Originally posted by Driwen
And tesla those +25% faster shooting exist? Not like archers need to be able to shoot any faster as if they want to they can get faster 16.5 dps bows or RF at atleast 2 secs interval. So I doubt it exists ;). But ofc its a nice dream :p.

Rapid Fire doesn't increase the amount of damage you do.. it just costs you more cash since you're using more arrows to do the same damage. ;)

A 25% speed improvement would increase my damage output over time. As for a 1.5sec bowcap - that remains to be seen. Right now noone ingame can actually reach that cap. Rapidfire ignored cap.

Mythic still claims spells have a cap'd castingspeed, eventhough the opposite has been proved. :)

My hope is that I can get increase bowspeed on jewelry and the like.

O

old.Mitsu

Originally posted by Jonaldo
Not to be pedantic or anything but +30% casting speed would be slowing you down right? (ie. 2s casting speed, +30% = 2.7s casting speed now)

It's -30% ;)

F

fl3a

nope.

+ casting speed. means the speed at which you cast at is greater. means that you cast faster.

+ casting time. means that the speed at which you cast at is smaller (due to casting time being bigger). means you cast slower.

i was talking about the first one.

O

old.Jeriraa

Originally posted by Tesla Monkor
Rapid Fire doesn't increase the amount of damage you do.. it just costs you more cash since you're using more arrows to do the same damage. ;)

A 25% speed improvement would increase my damage output over time.

Bow hits are unstyled (have no growth rate) hence your damage/sec will always be the same, no matter how fast or slow you fire.

Users who are viewing this thread