seeking gfx artist

L

luktar

i have a vision for a background for my computer.
need someone that can do a alittle better image than i can do :)

the basic idea is something like http://www.fetstryk.nu/~bonzo/upload/toss.jpg

contact me on irc or via the forum if you feel you are up for it.

ps. i can't give you nothing but credit ds.

O

old.Tohtori

I -could- do that but why don't i just rip off your idea, put it on the net and gain all the glory for such a nice image :p

Kidding aside..that's one heck'of'a job to do pro bono even if you're a fan of U2... if someone will do that they'll have way too much time on their hands.

B

baphomet

I cound do that. but it'll take a while.
Gotta go into DAOc and take some screenshots and edit them is PS.

E

eynar

It really isn't that hard Luktar, simply get Photoshop & Paint Shop pro and start messing around a bit ;)
Here's a banner for my guild I created with photoshop and psp:

3577.jpg

T

talen_sun

It is amazing what you can do with Photoshop...

Here an example of a sig from one of our guildies... made in photyshoppe

ozypascalshow.jpg

O

old.Tohtori

Or you can just...well..PHOTOshop... *G*

bush-halo.jpg

S

Sharma

Originally posted by eynar
It really isn't that hard Luktar, simply get Photoshop & Paint Shop pro and start messing around a bit ;)
Here's a banner for my guild I created with photoshop and psp:

3577.jpg

ya need like 5 layers for that :p

A

Addlcove

Eynar the flames on the shield tells me you need more than photoshop :)

you using Eyecandy? ;)

rharsig.jpg

rharsig1.jpg

not as good looking as yours but then again, I´m new at this :)

B

baphomet

Yeah, I'll do it.
It'll take until next week sometime, as I'll be playing around with it at work when I'm dossing.

L

luktar

ahh nice great.. i gladly take previews of the work to see if we go in the same direction.

add some more ppl to the fight itself if possible, think that will live the pic up a bit more :)

E

eynar

Originally posted by sharma
ya need like 5 layers for that :p

Actually it consists out of 16 layers :clap: you wouldn't believe if I told you what kind of graphics I used for it :eek7:

G

Garaen

I am a total newblet when it comes to banners etc, All i wanted was a backround of DAoC, with a Picture of my in game Avatars face, and some writing in the bottom right hand corner. I downloaded Photoshop etc but there are soooooooo many buttons i did'nt have a clue how to do anything. :eek: I tried reading the help but that made me even more confuzzled. :) I suppose i shall forever remain clueless

E

eynar

Originally posted by .Asmo
I am a total newblet when it comes to banners etc, All i wanted was a backround of DAoC, with a Picture of my in game Avatars face, and some writing in the bottom right hand corner. I downloaded Photoshop etc but there are soooooooo many buttons i did'nt have a clue how to do anything. :eek: I tried reading the help but that made me even more confuzzled. :) I suppose i shall forever remain clueless

Before you start putting effort into creating something with Photoshop: when you downloaded the free version, you won't be able to save your creation with it, you need to have an "official" version to save projects ;)

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by eynar
Before you start putting effort into creating something with Photoshop: when you downloaded the free version, you won't be able to save your creation with it, you need to have an "official" version to save projects ;)

I like the "official" part :p

O

old.Gombur Glodson

official = w4R3z!

and Photoshop > psp :p

E

eynar

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
official = w4R3z!

and Photoshop > psp :p

Agreed, but not all the time...I use both of them most of the time.

B

BrassMonkey

Photoshop is sweet, we use it to create textures all the time. Aswell as other stuff, this is a sig i made for use on some Raven Shield clan forums...

vertexsig.jpg

L

luktar

bump hows it going with the pic? im looking forward to see it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom