seeking friendly guild

L

Laston

hello i normally play on hib/prydwen but ive got tired of the 4fins list crap. So i decided id roll a necro wehey! great fun for about 8 lvls then it got boring. Still i had some money and drops so i made a rouge and gave her the drops i got with necro. Got a group and dinged 5. went did some tasks and then group got to 7. now im a lvl 7 minstrel but i miss the /gu chatter as i before was in a fairly large guild but no rps whores just nice friendly guild. so im looking for some friendly little guild to join. as i don't play as much as id want to it would be like a little alt till i get my warden to 50

A

adari

if it wasnt nearly 4 am i would have given u names but i cant recall any guild atm heh

L

Laston

that makes two of us. i hit lvl 9 now! wehey! only probl is it's 8.30 am and i still need some sleep! god i HATE boulderlings! they should get nerfed!

D

Dardamein

Friendly we are indeed but then we are a roleplaying guild too. We dont force you to play all the time but we do require serious names on characters, want you to stay in character and keep a low profile about alts (we usually refer to them as relatives)

Cheers!

L

Laston

whats name?

um u missed a important part. what guild you mean? :rolleyes:

hehe anyway i never been in a roleplay guild so im not sure what that means. u got any homesite?

P

Pin

Re: whats name?

Originally posted by Laston
um u missed a important part. what guild you mean? :rolleyes:

You know... It might be in his sig?

A

amazingsteve

hey Laston! there are loads of Hib/Pryds on alb/exc and we formed a guild, Knights of Gondor, /send Minstar if you need an invite ;)

D

Dardamein

Yes as Pin inform

Dardamein Driftwood of The Choir

No homepage but i can tell you as much that roleplaying is living the role. If you are a friar act as you think a friar would act. We are fans of emotes (both homemade and gamemade).

To say it short: We stay in character and do not bother with real life (cuz that is a whole other story)

O

old.Kian

Originally posted by amazingsteve
hey Laston! there are loads of Hib/Pryds on alb/exc and we formed a guild, Knights of Gondor, /send Minstar if you need an invite ;)

Apart from all the OTHER exiles from Hib/pryd, most of whom seem to be in Avengers of Pendragon :)

L

Laston

sorry thought that was his name or sumthin bare in mind it was 8.30 in morning and i had been up for about 24+ hours ;) il check it out soon as i wake up :D

Edit: woho i reached lvl 14 man i must say alb is fun! found ace group that i level with.

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by old.Kian
Apart from all the OTHER exiles from Hib/pryd, most of whom seem to be in Avengers of Pendragon :)

Aaah so there you hiding

S

skile

DK sounds like something for you. We have a lvl requirement of 25 or something for joining. Not sure.

Atm we are 10-15 dudes holding a alt-xp grp. So maybe we can let you join even at a earlier stage.

We go on PvE raids and do some RvsR as well (run in FG's). But not as much RvsR as those specialized guilds.

Aye, we are sure fiendly and unselfish. But you might not get to much out of the guild (events etc) before lvl45+ or similar.

Talk to Tiarta/Gobo/Teleri/Luvely/Nazgul (Guild-leader).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom