Seeking Experianced DAoC players.

S

sofus

Hey i recently started here in mid (as i sold my old alb acc a few weeks ago) Now i made this guild thingy with some irl life friends. We made a Pbaoe group and it worked fine for awhile. Then some started to argue and some left so we are only 5 left atm. So seeking experianced ppls able to exp almost everyday. We need a Mend healer - Pac healer - Pbaoe SM. We are lvl 35 atm. So if you have one of these 3 chars and are interested in some serious exp then do PM me in game or reply here. You can contact me on Sofusi or Amakiri.

G

Gahldir

sad to see irl friends get so worked up on eachother in a game that they can't play together anymore.

S

sofus

Originally posted by np-insane
At what times will u exp ?

We plat normaly from around 18:30 cet to 22-23 cet at weekdays then its different times in the weekend

S

sofus

Originally posted by Gahldir
sad to see irl friends get so worked up on eachother in a game that they can't play together anymore.

Well we had seen each other before bu we dont live close to each other so it wasent close irl friends and becide our age wasent the same that was the biggest problem.

Z

znappi

U need a Crazy BD ? :)

I am looking for a RvR Guild that needs my BD! Iam lvl 31 atm and still moving..

S

sofus

Originally posted by znappi
U need a Crazy BD ? :)

I am looking for a RvR Guild that needs my BD! Iam lvl 31 atm and still moving..

Hehe nice offer but no thanks keeping it that PB group =)

M

mirak_naijmi

Im in with lvl 33 pac healer. PM mirak or kajmir ingame.

S

sofus

Originally posted by mirak_naijmi
Its almost 34 btw :) like 1½ bulb away.
'

We are 38-40 atm and i've found a pac healer but dunno if its posible for him to play everyday so if you call me when you are online pm Sofusi or Amakir. You will probably be able to join.

S

sofus

The group fucked some of the ppls were immature twats :/. So groups closed for now which is a shame cause it went kinda well.

Z

znappi

Originally posted by sofus
The group fucked some of the ppls were immature twats :/. So groups closed for now which is a shame cause it went kinda well.

:(( /cry..

still.. just say if ya need a BD :) (for a new grp? )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom