SEEKING AN ESTABLISHED PVE/RvR GUILD

Claudio

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
111
I have been playing DAoC now for well over 3 years, and enjoyed every minute..(well most).
With the new ToA just around the corner etc etc, I am looking for a well established guild with good PvE roots. I am unsure of where to go though...
I have 3 main characters, being Lisaw (50 fire wizz/lgm tailor), Stesaw (50 necro) and Claudio (50 Infiltrator). I have no complaints with my current guild(s), merely I seek to house my characters under one roof. I really miss regular Sidi raids, so high level mob raids are a must. Can anyone help me out there...any GM's recruiting an experienced, dedicated Alb. Please post or pm me in game...on nearly every day in one of the 3 named above.
Rgds GN :touch:
 

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
697
Sorry, we've grown a little too much too quickly recently so we're putting a block on further recruitment for the foreseeable future.
 

Heffer

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
47
omfg! Lisaw !!! dunno if you remember me but we exped a lot together at trees in lyon :eek: Heffer the pally :eek: i thought you quit :eek:
 

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
1,564
Not meaning to be picky, but how have you played DAoC for well over three years when its barely been out for two? :eek:
 

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
734
Naetha said:
Not meaning to be picky, but how have you played DAoC for well over three years when its barely been out for two? :eek:
US alpha and BETA test? US version for a bit?

dunno really only saying this to annoy nae :D
 

Claudio

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
111
Naetha said:
Not meaning to be picky, but how have you played DAoC for well over three years when its barely been out for two? :eek:
You really should check your information before posting such replies Naetha :eek7:
 

Claudio

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
111
Huntingtons said:
your chars arent really fitted for fg sidi raids? :eek:?
Do you mean single group sidi raids?
If so, a single group Sidi raid is not what I mean....I want a guild to be doing high level raids, as a guild.....not just a single group..I dont think Sidi was really intended for single group raids.
As to the chars Ive got, I have taken all 3 on raids in the past, and my necromancer has been SPECIFICALLY asked for in the past by raid leaders...so ner ner :fluffle: :kissit:
 

Whisperess

Part of the furniture
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
1,234
Claudio said:
You really should check your information before posting such replies Naetha :eek7:
[irony]
Not bad, beeing in beta1 or beta2 for the US, seeing as how beta3 signups for the US started less than 3 years ago. ( not even including PvP back then )
:worthy:
[/irony]
 

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Joined
Jan 19, 2004
Messages
10,770
Claudio said:
Do you mean single group sidi raids?
If so, a single group Sidi raid is not what I mean....I want a guild to be doing high level raids, as a guild.....not just a single group..I dont think Sidi was really intended for single group raids.
As to the chars Ive got, I have taken all 3 on raids in the past, and my necromancer has been SPECIFICALLY asked for in the past by raid leaders...so ner ner :fluffle: :kissit:
everybody has a necro tbh, so what makes your necro better than others?
 

Codien

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
36
Are there guilds out there big enough to organise an in guild multi group sidi raid, and picky enough to turn down someone who has a needed class, albeit a common one, before you consider this persons skill or personality?
 

Claudio

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
111
Darkhawk said:
Contact me in game im sure Griffon Knights have a spot for you :D
Thanks Darkhawk....I think some people were moving off the original point of this post...I will send you a pigeon in game.
rgds..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom