Seeking a old Infil Video !

Elekrep

Loyal Freddie
Hey ;) Just been roaming trough videos and I cant find this one specific Infiltrator video. I'm sure someone here has seen it, one of the best infil videos I've seen. Here's some info about if it happens to ring a bell to anyone ;D

I think it's French player's made video. The music in the video is Poupée de cire, poupée de son http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m68nX1efk_c tough it's played by some rockband. In the video the infil makes like 5 or 6 dragonfangs in a row, and once he allmost get's zerged and there is a huge KIKOOOOOOOO in the screen. it's mainly done in Emain. It's really a quite old video, from 2002 or 03.

If this rings any bells to anyone I would really appreciate if you happen to remember the name or even have a link to that video. I wanna show it to my friend who just started a infil and I would like to cheer him to level quick ;)

Well thanks to anyone who happens to reply :)

Elekrep !

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Ive seen it afaik, but i dont remember its name:|

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure if its the same one, but "bleed6.avi" was dragonfangtastic :p , which was one of the english servers iirc. Can't find a link yet, anyone got it and able to upload?

Elekrep

Loyal Freddie
Yes that was definently it ! now that you mentioned the name I remembered it. Tough very hard to find, seems like all the links I can find are dead, but I will find it, someway for sure !

Thanks alot !

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Yes that was definently it ! now that you mentioned the name I remembered it. Tough very hard to find, seems like all the links I can find are dead, but I will find it, someway for sure !

Thanks alot !

Im pretty sure ive got it somewhere , ill have a look when i get home and try find somewhere to upload it to.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Hey ;) Just been roaming trough videos and I cant find this one specific Infiltrator video. I'm sure someone here has seen it, one of the best infil videos I've seen. Here's some info about if it happens to ring a bell to anyone ;D

I think it's French player's made video. The music in the video is Poupée de cire, poupée de son http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m68nX1efk_c tough it's played by some rockband. In the video the infil makes like 5 or 6 dragonfangs in a row, and once he allmost get's zerged and there is a huge KIKOOOOOOOO in the screen. it's mainly done in Emain. It's really a quite old video, from 2002 or 03.

If this rings any bells to anyone I would really appreciate if you happen to remember the name or even have a link to that video. I wanna show it to my friend who just started a infil and I would like to cheer him to level quick ;)

Well thanks to anyone who happens to reply :)

Elekrep !

french? i thought it was nolby pride that made that vid.... and their site have gone bonkers as far as video links concern.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom