Seeking a guild

V

Vorcyn

Not so long ago, i was in a guild, happy as can be, friendly people and no worries, a good range of members, and a great atmopshere to be part of. It didnt last however and things began to break down and soon 98% of members had left and i had no choice but to either.

Since then, i've found that i'm playing daoc less and less due to the lonliness(sp?) factor and that its got to the point where i really can't be bothered playing anymore.

I considered joining the guild to which most of the old members left to, but after thinking about it for a while was put off the idea or joining a guild which was basically 80% of my old guild.

So now, im looking for a guild to which i might find the friendly atmosphere that i left behind. Im not sure if anyone here knows me, but i hope if you do, you know im not selfish and try my best to be kind to everyone i meet.

So here, I am asking if any one would be kind enough as to offer me a place within their guild to which might actually rekindle my interest in daoc again, because at the moment, it just isnt fun.

Vorcyn Lomaxus (Level 40 Cleric) (Ex-Member of the Order of Azure Bonds)

F

Flimgoblin

HG are a small friendly guild, I'd be glad to chat to you about joining :)

L

-Lonewolf-

What a bloody nice guy someone give him a nice friendly guild! WOO

O

old.Second

Originally posted by -Lonewolf-
What a bloody nice guy someone give him a nice friendly guild! WOO

what a dork?:sleeping:

O

old.LandShark

Second.... knowing Lonewolf (which i kinda do :p) that wasn't sarcasm. DOn't always assume the worst.

Vorcyn - i can safely say that humberton guard don't have a single unpleasant member. :)

O

old.Akirai

We're just a small tightly knit guild of friends, and welcome more like that if you think you could fit in :)

O

old.Second

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Second.... knowing Lonewolf (which i kinda do :p) that wasn't sarcasm. DOn't always assume the worst.

Vorcyn - i can safely say that humberton guard don't have a single unpleasant member. :)

u never know on theese forums=)

O

old.LandShark

Try assuming the best for once, the world would be a better place if peopel did that
:uhoh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom