see you in euro 2008 !

f4wz1

Banned
I'm not surprised that such a shit and unrespected country like Sweden celebrate so much that they've qualified as if they've made 10 euroes or whatever stupid currency they use. I hope we draw Sweden in the finals because it's gonna be a walk over xD

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I'm not surprised that such a shit and unrespected country like Sweden celebrate so much that they've qualified as if they've made 10 euroes or whatever stupid currency they use. I hope we draw Sweden in the finals because it's gonna be a walk over xD

What a lovely little person you seem to be. :) Are you new in these parts?

Laddey

FH is my second home

Haha you sir are a fucking ball bag

Lethul

FH is my second home

Ofc we celebrate, we got like 500 000 active football players. Ye we celebrated more about the bronze and the silver in the world cup but every tournament brings more fun.

And we used SEK

Laddey

FH is my second home
Ofc we celebrate, we got like 500 000 active football players. Ye we celebrated more about the bronze and the silver in the world cup but every tournament brings more fun.

And we used SEK

Easier to call him a ball bag.

f4wz1

Banned
its called STD you retard

Nope. Amoung scientists such as myself we use the term STI instead because it has a broader range of meaning because one can be infected without showing signs of disease. You can check on wikipedia I think there is a very similar explanation to this that goes into further detail.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
ah so you're a scientist now.. ok so whats tomorrow, an astronaut?
btw its "among"

Lethul

FH is my second home
its called STD you retard
oh yeah and what are beared women again?

at least Sweden only got beared weapon opposed to Greece that have bearded women :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
at least Sweden only got beared weapon opposed to Greece that have bearded women :)

wonder how soon Dorimor will make his 3189th "goodbye FH, sorry everyone" post... what a pathetic person tbh.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I looked beared up in my dictional, which usually works just fine with any kinds of words, but nothing came up..

And good going Sweden! Gratz :cheer: (this is a lot coming from a Dane you know?!)

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
haha, yes... but be even more if a finn would say it!

Lethul

FH is my second home
Come on Spain :D

Yea, Spain looks shit hot as usual in the qualifying at least. If they keep playing as they did vs Sweden i would say they will win it all tbh. They got such and incredible midfield and Villa in upfront is just >< However imo they should play Torres instead of that shit mallorca attacker :)

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Nope. Amoung scientists such as myself we use the term STI instead because it has a broader range of meaning because one can be infected without showing signs of disease. You can check on wikipedia I think there is a very similar explanation to this that goes into further detail.

He is right the term STD isnt used anymore, STI is used these days

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Yea, Spain looks shit hot as usual in the qualifying at least. If they keep playing as they did vs Sweden i would say they will win it all tbh. They got such and incredible midfield and Villa in upfront is just >< However imo they should play Torres instead of that shit mallorca attacker :)

All is fluff.
Comes the quarters and we are out like the 12984379182374 times before till nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom