Secure forums for CF alliance.

J

Jayce_DA

There is now a private forum available for guilds in the CF Alliance.

You will need to register an account at www.cf-alliance.co.uk

You need a valid email address to register as your confirmation will be sent to you.

Once registered you still will not have access to anything, you need to go to the 'usergroup' link in the forum page and select '<insert your guild name here> - Members' group and request access.

The group moderator (will be an officer/member of that guild) will be mailled your request and if you are a member of their guild they will allow access, only then will you be able to read/post in the forums.

Happy hunting.

L

llixeraxu

Ill sign up to this shortly , but im just on my way to work.

Good idea, bump :D

A

angara-ffs

Jayce...i get a 404 when activating my account :(
HELP ME! :D

A

angara-ffs

I did that all Jayce my man :)
Its the activate link wich isnt working....
Ill pm you with the link i am using.

H

<Harle>

Link didn't work for me either, used the following workaround:

Log on to the site and click on "Usergroups". Select your guild from the first drop-down menu (so in your case Vengeance - Members ).
You will be taken to a listing of all members of this usergroup, and at the bottom you will see those who have applied for membership. Click on the checkboxes and then select approve all. Done :)

[edit]
Then again i think i read your problem wrong :D
Thought the link for activating other members from guild wasn't working :rolleyes:

A

angara-ffs

When i click usergroups when logged in, all stays blank....
its probebly me (yes i blame myself before someone else does) :D

T

Tyka

lol Ang you're supposed to be working with these kind of things, get back on msn I've got some more pr0n pics for j00.

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by Tyka
lol Ang you're supposed to be working with these kind of things, get back on msn I've got some more pr0n pics for j00.

Jayce is trying to make me look bad :(
And saadyst isnt helping either!

A

angara-ffs

Tyka had no pics....its a conspericy! (or sumthing like that)
Cmon, gimme a break :/ i need some love! :cool:

J

Jayce_DA

I've added you to the Vengeance access group Angara, becuase until I get a volunteer from Vengeance I am currently the mod !!

My plan to make you look bad has worked :) :)

A

angara-ffs

Thnx for solving it Jayce :)

Tyka...get back in game..and lets get the 1st gay married couple! :D

G

Gray-CF

nice work Jayce :)

much appreciated and it looks wicked.

J

Jayce_DA

Athalas set it all up, I'm just helping to admin / promote it :)

L

-Lillo-

its probably me but ... i dont see a link 'usergroups' ? :help:

J

Jayce_DA

Click on the forum link in the box on the left hand side - then on the forum page the links are in a line across the top, usergroup is roughly centre.

A

angara-ffs

Don trust Jayce :p
He just f00ks up the accounts xD

jk m8 ;)

J

Jayce_DA

The site is still missing representatives from ...

Los Elegidos
Tuatha De Dannan

Please can you have at least one person take part, thank you.

Jayce.

O

old.Nol

um, will someone authenticate me so I can speak bullshit in the rvr section plz?

I have ADSl and webspace now, and I am not afraid to use it :eek:

J

Jayce_DA

"Once registered you still will not have access to anything, you need to go to the 'usergroup' link in the forum page and select '<insert your guild name here> - Members' group and request access.

The group moderator (will be an officer/member of that guild) will be mailled your request and if you are a member of their guild they will allow access, only then will you be able to read/post in the forums."

Nol, I can see you have registered on the site, have you sucessfully authenticated your account via the link sent to you ?

If not let me know, if so can you then read the above becuase if you do not request access to your guilds access group you will not get access to anything.

Users who are viewing this thread