Secrets Revealed, GOA Shamed!!!

Chilly

Balls of steel
Official GOA spokesperson reveals inner workings of the server team!

Attachments

• secretsrevealed.jpg
    secretsrevealed.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 1,123

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
It took me 2 days to change my Keyboard once, five seconds to unplug it, five seconds to realise that for some god unknown reason the plug on the new one wasn't going in. And 47hours, 59minutes and 40seconds to realise I just needed to twist it slightly anti-clockwise...

jokke

Fledgling Freddie
thats the same dude that called me a whiner when i asked why 50% of excal goes link dead at the same time. he is my man @ goa :fluffle:

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
jokke said:
thats the same dude that called me a whiner when i asked why 50% of excal goes link dead at the same time. he is my man @ goa :fluffle:
Was he right about you tho?

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Xalin rocks - leave him alone, anyone who can solo a dragon is ok in my books (btw still need proof xalin, can you please place dragon remains in my house no 159 :) )

jokke

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
Was he right about you tho?

aye, probably. its normal costumer service anyway. lets say your buying a book, and when you come home you find out that page 55 and 56 isnt there. you then return to the shop and the dude says... stop the whine! :eek6:

im a big retard when it comes to computers eventho i spend half my life infront of one, so when you dudes talk about opentrancit or something like that i dont understand anything :( . what i do know however is that im paying for a pruduct, and when it doesnt work id like to know why...

Dosent matter much tho, since wow is out soon

flayer

Fledgling Freddie
Agree, WoW soon out, and i'm already out of the sucky laggy game of DAOC...

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Id rather have a GM with a sense of humour, than a whining tit like you....

Leave GOA alone, they are doing well considering they are french...

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
flayer said:

And the Lag will Follow you to what ever 'Massively' Multi-player game you go to play :).

A cartoon graphic, rushed, PvE orientated mmo doesnt sound like something that will hold peoples attention for long either. Although Im sure pwn points, oh sorry, hero points will act as somewhat of a time sink for the power levelers / gamers to seek that which they crave the most, online respect and feeling better than the average player.

Gold

Fledgling Freddie
Vindicator said:
...rushed...

Dude...seriously...rushed? WoW? How you like the graphics is subjective, so no comment on that...the people I know that has tried the beta love it...I haven't decided if I am going to take a look or not.

But rushed...dude...please.

As for PvE-based, yepp...unfortunately..

However, PvE games hold people's attention for a long while..in fact, most people that play mmo's prefer PvE. Daoc is a very cool game, but there are more people playing EQ, Swg, Ao, Uo, Ac etc than that play Daoc (I am talking combined, although a few of those have more on their own...well, EQ does atleast). Don't ask me why (because I played Ao for a couple of years, but I had several breaks) people can stick with a PvE game for long...but still, they do.

Herjulf

Banned
i have this itching sensation between my toes on the right foot.
Cant quite explain the sensation..

hmm

curious.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Amaru-Synergy said:

LOL and I just KNOW you mean Guildmaster ye?

Zill

Loyal Freddie
Amaru-Synergy said:

I concur.

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
flayer said:
BWAHAHAHAHah hahh aHHAH !!!!!!!1
Idiot!

Never played a game with more annoying lag than WoW Beta, I hear its even worse now its been released in the US, and ppl are fraid to logoff because they dont know when they will be able to logon again...

That beeing said im sure im gonna play it and will prolly get addicted to that too... But i highly doubt it will ever be better than DAoC, if nothing else then because DAoC, allways will be my first mmorg...

Gargul

Fledgling Freddie
Gold said:
Dude...seriously...rushed? WoW? How you like the graphics is subjective, so no comment on that...the people I know that has tried the beta love it...I haven't decided if I am going to take a look or not.

But rushed...dude...please.

As for PvE-based, yepp...unfortunately..

However, PvE games hold people's attention for a long while..in fact, most people that play mmo's prefer PvE. Daoc is a very cool game, but there are more people playing EQ, Swg, Ao, Uo, Ac etc than that play Daoc (I am talking combined, although a few of those have more on their own...well, EQ does atleast). Don't ask me why (because I played Ao for a couple of years, but I had several breaks) people can stick with a PvE game for long...but still, they do.

FYI it has PvP...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom