Secrets of Naxos [broken quest]

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, as it appears the quest is broken and i am stuck on step 13, i have killed the 2 Mermaids mentioned in the quest several times and still have not recieved any reward. I could not get rightnow to work hence im posting this here.

1) Can this be hotfixed ?
2) If it cannot, could i at least get the reward for the quest since i have no doubt deserve at least that [ complete 4 naxos faction quests to get naxos to turn neutral, then proceed with completing the steps 1-13 ..... all for nothing ? ]

Ivanz [paladin/prydwen]

Beck

Fledgling Freddie
Ive done this quest with my minnie and cleric.. its annoying cos you have to wait for mobs to spawn at certain times plus the reward is pants.. however, it does allow you to follow up with the Broken History quest which has a nice +stat buff belt for my bot. :)

Anyway when I did the first quest with my 2 chars grped I was on the final step and killed the 2 fish ppl who were having a secret meeting.. I only got credit for my minnie and not the cleric!

So I had to wait for the spawn again and this time I only let my cleric kill the girl fish (she gives the credit) on his own .. he then got the credit.

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Cheers for the info Beck, what i will do is drop my quest via getting aggro faction with naxos then repeating it again, see if it works for me this time.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Not enuff info here, what does yoru journal say? Does it tell you to return to Rydallos for your reward? Does it still say you have to kill the mermaids Dyoni and Nikoda?

As you are the first person Ive seen mention this "bug", i put it down to PEBCAK. Check your journal before declaring it a bug, and at least give us all the relevant information.

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
I have checked my journal otherwise i wouldnt have posted it here, still have to kill and recieve the bracers DESPITE having already killed the pair.

Yes, as it appears the quest is broken and i am stuck on step 13, i have killed the 2 Mermaids mentioned in the quest several times and still have not recieved any reward. I could not get rightnow to work hence im posting this here.

There are only 2 mermaids on step 13, quest log does Not update, how is this not enough information ?

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, dropped this quest via getting aggro naxos faction, restored faction and redid the quest. Worked wonders.

Tips/Related issues :

1) If you attack D first, Nikoda flees
2) Nikoda appears in "hidden" form you can only see the weapons <bow + sword> but you can target her still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom