Secret Orders Quest !!

Y

-yoda-

is the necro that supossed to spawn ner barrows bugged or summin i have 2 chars parked near barrows waiting to kill that necro ... i have sat there for AGES and the fecker just WONT spawn!!! ive had peeps tell me he spawns only certain time of day "6am-11am" , i have also been there for nearly every hour of the day . for many game hrs onendand still NO spawn :( its frakin anoyying sat there doin jack crap waiting for amobthat wont spawn.. is this quest bugged"i know many people who have done this quest!" or am i justthe most unlucky alb and he wont sawn for me.

p.s no silly comments like "the bracer sucks" or "use <name> bracer instead its better" i would like to finish this quest so plz only sensible replys :)

thnx in advance for all replys: )

K

Khalen

He ain't anymore on the N side of barrows but on the S side...

S

swords

yep, he spawns next to the S rock.
took 2-3 days waitintg but he finalyl spawned.

if he is taking his time simply start shouting spawn you bastard it worked for me :p

O

old.BJ|Bored

always nearly run into him in the ditch around henge as im running past tasking with my latest alt

S

SoulFly Amarok

just run around the stonehenge till u see him :p

E

Eggy

I did the quest about a week ago, people told me I'd have to wait ages... walked to barrows, killed it straight away and back to Snowdonia :)

Didn't see the problem myself :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom