Season Starting?

O

old.Wriggly40

When is season 6 gonna start? and since there are over 100 clans on the waiting list, are all the clans gonna be in a league or if not, who decides (and how) which clan enters a league!

Thanks..

Reaver

O

old.+SA+Eliminator

New season has been penciled in for around the 9th of September.

Obviously there are many clans on the waiting list, but no decision has been made as to who is allocated just yet, due to the huge demand it may have to expand :)

1Jesta

I think Neb chose the clans last season but hes quit tfc it seems.
But clans are chosen on reputation,how many members,reliability etc.
If you are a new clan and have a lot of members its up to you to show that you do, no good joining a league with 4 people and folding 2 weeks later, just spoils it for the rest of the clans in your division innit

T

TarX

next season should be 0wnag3 i tell yea :)

al clan leaders should idle in #bwtfcl (2 make us luuk 133t) :D
and all members should use these forums :)

/me dreams

*cough*
/me wakes up 2 the real world

O

old.+SA+Eliminator

Jesta hit the nail on the head, the waiting list is big but its essential that the clans who want to be entered for next season know how demanding it could become for them. Even though 1 game a week should be enough for any clan.

Division 3 this season was full of clans who missed the majority of their games or ended up leaving, it made the other clans' season pretty dull. :)

V

vuz

i'm looking for a replacement for Neb (still praying he'll slap his forehead + return) - will start going through clans soon

9th of september is earliest date, cos I won't be around and would like to be it may be a week or 2 later though

O

old.<|SeeD|>Squall

hmmm...

I'm not sure if u guys will believe me but I sent an e-mail to Neb asking if he would like to join my (crap) clan, and, hmmm, he said he'd love to.

I don't know if he was kidding but that's what he said.

Dunno if that means he'll stay admin.

O

old.Wriggly40

OK.. so we have found out that clans are picked for the bwtfcl. But WHAT do you need to do to make sure that your clan is picked?

What are the requirements for being chosen?

T

TarX

a site with all members updated on :) wiv at elast 8 players +
and match histroy etc (results)

i fink but im dumb :(

O

old.+SA+Eliminator

A good thing to do would be to write something in the comments section of your clan details page. Something along the lines of what leagues you currently take part in and how long you've been going etc, a bit of background info for us to chew on. However writing 'were 1337' wont give the best impression ;)

O

old.eH_SimoN

I know ive already mentioned this before, but what do the active clans in division 3 who sucked this season have to do to remain in the league?

O

old.+SA+Eliminator

As far as I can see if a clan has lasted the pace in division 3 they should be rewarded, not many have.

But they shouldn't have to do anything, if they played then thats all we ask of you :)

S

]SK[

No more than Sunday League Football Divisions.

M

Mörgoth

You also *have* to have an IRC channel. You most likely won't be accepted into the league unless we have some easy way of contacting you (e.g. refs may need to remind a clan of a match a few mins before start time). Other than that a site that has the look of a clan that isn't going to fold 2 weeks later and a nice member roster. Also if/when you get accepted into the league, *make sure* you add all your players to your clan player list on the bwtfcl site. Technically players not registered to play with your clan on the bwtfcl site cannot play in the league.

M

Moön

It would be good to have something to control the use of merc's .

Also maybe adopting a rule like uktfcl where the members have to be accepted member's and not be recruited just before a big game to get them through .

T

TarX

we prob will come up wiv a betetr way to stop mercing :)
/me luuks at head admins

O

old.Wriggly40

It is not possible to give up TFC.. so why bother ;)

Reaver.

T

TarX

to try and go down londwon and go in de stripers club :)
b0nag3 etc etc

but TFC stops that :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom