Season 6 sign ups

1Jesta

The 1st phase of season 6 begins tonite i.e the webby will go live at 19.00 GMT .
Meaning, there will be a sign ups page for all interested clans to sign up to.
The sooner we have the sign ups completed the sooner the invites can be sent and divisions arranged , so please make an effort to do it asap thanks :)

M

Moön

If not I'l be selling tickets for each and every one of you to give Jesta a good kickin at i10 :D

O

old.eH_SimoN

I take it it isnt gonna be a case of Clans that sign up first (like hundreds at exactly 19:00) that get into the league ahead of the others who sign up later than them.....(ie. a clan never before been in the BWTFCL signs up before a clan thats been in it several times :p )

For that would indeed be silly.

1Jesta

Any clan is more than welcome to sign up at any stage.
However there are only 72 spaces , meaning clans with a previous track record within bwtfcl will be given priority over those who have not.

T

TarX

/me buys a ticket off moon
/me can't wait to kick jesta for free :D
/me watches out for the anal raping taccy he uses which worked on cookie :eek:

M

Moön

/me gets ready to make some money

outtahere.gif

O

old.eH_SimoN

I was just asking cause eH was down as one of the clans that will be invited to rejoin for Season 6, and i was worried that some Non-BWTFCL clan would just come in and get a spot ahead of us just cause they signed up first...

Thats all :D

O

old.eH_SimoN

In the words of Bill and Ted, that is most excellant news. :D

O

old.Mr War

no bill and ted plz. btw, can i come kick jesta aswell? he's too old to be playin tfc hahaaaahaha not:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom