Season 3

O

old.dNC.Verifyor

I would like to thank Rogue1 personally and for .dNC on an excellent job this season. This was our second season and probably not our last. I was very impressed with how well it was run. There was never a problem with servers and it was the first time ever that all games were played on the correct dates without extending them. It isn't easy running such a big league and in comparison with other leagues (we only play Jolt in UK apart from CB Eurocup) the prizes are very good. (Jolt prize of a clan port for 1 month with an entry fee of 10 quid - not as well run imo atm).

Anyhow thanks and good luck to all clans in season 4. Liked the artciles on action-nation. Not quit the same as the old Bigfoot or in depth but nice none the less.

Well done anyway - your work is noticed. gj baz from Does Not Compute.

F

Fex

Yeah a big thanks to all the admins that helped to run the league this season and to Rogue1 in his virgin year :p Some great matches and some damn close ones. I dont think i've been involved in a match as tense as the div 3D playoffs last night. GG and WP to UOcUK and TAA. So onwards we go to season 4 and good luck to all the clans competing in them.

Users who are viewing this thread