Season 3

V

vuz

Season 3'll probably start January 1st 2001 ;)
Now thats a fair way off but preperations gonna start soon to ensure we get a smooth start, so suggestions for improvements go:

[HERE] :)

Pwease repwy

V

vuz

Ban Whores!

i'll beat gimp to it, whores may be on their way out of the bwtfcl :)

o, and the IRC room's gonna be added to clan details :)

O

old.[RA]Ring Peace

Yeah I got one suggestion

Can you make it so that when you click on a clan in the league tables it takes you to their clan details and not just yours all the time?

V

vuz

thats not an improvement, its already there, unfortunately u need to click on the logout button first

V

vuz

refs will no longer be allowed to referee games in a division in which they play

V

vuz

hehe, good idea, I take it you put your firm support behind a league with only MulchMan's maps? o_o

More seriously I'll get the vote sorted out sometime soon, hopefully we can say goodbye to Fortsake2 etc :)

O

old.TGC Snow

i've been checking out a lot of Mulchman's maps recently for the TGC Server (when we finally pay for it), and a couple of the maps on his site look very good.

Obviously mulch_trench is popular, although i personally think it's shit (but i'm sure it would get picked).

Evenflow looks quite nice - a laser shutdown map closer to openfire than the 2 shutdowns.

Mulch_faf could be good, although perhaps a bit too small and spammy.

And there is another mulch map which does look very good in the screenies, but i haven't DLed it yet (similar to 2fort).

Also, what about bases_R? i know it sort of got forgotten a long time ago, but there's nothing particularly wrong with it... everyone says there's some bug to with running over cap point without key, but i'm pretty sure the _R at the end of the name signifies that that's been fixed.

Finally, that map the MsA bloke made, "2much" looked pretty good to me. I'm gonna get all these maps running on TGC server, so i'll try and organise some friendlies on the maps to see how they play.

E

exxxie

Whores are banned!

Bases_R is a rah map - cept for the bug (that still isnt fixed) my personal best score for this map is 27,459 frags 1 Death)

I haven't really thought about maps for next season, but I will do so now if for no other reason than to get shot of Fortsake2.

T

Twinner

MULCH_TRENCH

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD want it!

we only allowed to vote 4 1 map

what bout votin 4 maps we don't want such as:

BADLANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

Mörgoth

I concur with Twinner. :)

Fortsake2 also out, it's worse than rock for offense!

And we at GOD really like Mulch trench, as you prolly guessed (need to sort out tactics for it though!).

M

Mörgoth

Yeah bases_r is a great map. I'd defo like to see that included - what is the bug anyway? Something to do with running over the cap points...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom