Season 3....

O

old.CrOnIc

Hey people, I am new to this forum... =]
Just wanted to say thanks to SAS for allowing us onto the waiting list for season 3.... sounds like you lot have got your work cut out with the amount of clans wanting in... =] I hope we do get a place for next season, as this looks like one of the best/organised leagues around....
Any ideas when clans waiting for season 3 will get information as too their call-ups? and as to when season 3 actually starts... if we are lucky enough to get in that is =]

-Peace Out-
CrOnIc http://clanawb.cjb.net/ - [-AwB-] Will Rock Your Cage!

O

old.CrOnIc

Had another thought.... SAS said in his news post that he has too many clans to fill the new spots that will open for season 3.... Well what about a play-off for the available extra spaces? just a suggestion =]

G

Grom

Heh.

With the number of defaults even from the clans I thought 'established' and reliable, I dont think most of the legitimate (ie with more than two members) clans on the waiting list will have any trouble getting into the league.

If you are a reasonably established and organised clan, I have no doubt you will be able to get an S3 place.

Grom

O

old.CrOnIc

Thanks Grom =]
We have only just formed the clan about 2 weeks or so ago, however we have all been in clans previously (although ones that never seem to play in good leagues....hehe). We already have 7 players and we are looking at 10 maximum anyway =]
I hope your right mate, because we really want in asap =] cant wait to get going, thnx for the words =]

-Peace Out-
CrOnIc [-AwB-] Will Rock Your Cage =]

M

Mellow-

Yeah just like CrOnIc said...

Did i mention i'm the [-AwB-] clan boss?

But we are generally very eager to join the league, i cant wait to frag (i mean get fragged by) you all.

---Chill with the still---

Users who are viewing this thread