Season 2 Prizes

O

old.[DW]LoneGun

Seeing as EB have bought barrysworld out they are now accountable for barrysworlds debts, is it possible for an admin to find out from them if/when we can expect our prizes from season 2. i.e 200 quid of HMV vouchers and a barrysworld server.
Thanks,
LG

V

vuz

I emailed BW a week or two ago with the details, as they asked me to do so, other than recognition of receipt I've heard nothing else back, which comes as no surprise as the employees are currently extremely busy sorting this and that out 24/7
email bigfoot@barrysworld.com for more details

B

bigfoot

As i understand it EB aren't liable to pay your prizes as you are a creditor of BarrysWorld Ltd., the company which went into liquidation. Just as in the same way EB do not have to pay any of the employees the holiday pay they were due for holidays not taken, we have to claim this from the liquidators of BarrysWorld directly who are Fisher Partners. So, your statement "Seeing as EB have bought barrysworld out they are now accountable for barrysworlds debts" is not correct.

Having said that, as Viruz correctly states i've been collecting all the information for clans who have prizes outstanding as EB have agreed to honour these as far as they can. It's worth noting at this point that the prizes may not be totally as described (for example, HMV vouchers may now be replaced by EB or Game vouchers), but i am sure you understand as to why this is.

The reason for the lack of news on this matter is because it was dependant on the future of BarrysWorld, if we had not continued at all i would have advised all prize winners to contact the liquidators and i could not be sure until i had discussed with EB what the situation would be.

O

old.[GoE]HellkeepeR

Who cares about fucking prizes? Are we all pro Gaymers now?

V

vuz

[GoE]HellkeepeR : I personally agree that season 2 prizes wasn't the greatest thing of all time, but they were there and the clans that won them are rightly wondering where they are, its not their fault that they've been waiting months and months and..

O

old.[GoE]HellkeepeR

Ups, I got it wrong, it's for the past season, my bad.

O

old.[DW]LoneGun

Just got back from holidays thanks for sorting it out Vuz/Bigfoot.

O

old.[DW]LoneGun

oi vuz

have you found out the date when we get the server yet??
also how long do we get it for is it 3 months?
LG

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom