Searching for.....

G

Gimly

Ellyl sword: dropped by Ellyl guards in Pennines <1h slashing>
Lava Forged Sword: dropped by Granite Giants in Dartmoor <1h slashing>
Featherlite Axe: dropped by Granite Giants in Dartmoor <1h slashing> This one is defintely the best.

I have killed a number of Ellyl Guards and Granite giants but have had no joy in finding the weapons that I am after. Just wanted to see if anyone knows if any other mobs drop glowing swords?

The reason I would like one of these swords is that when in combat I slam the enemy and would love to see the look on his face (so to speak) when I pull out a great glowing sword, then all he can do is stand there and wait for that leathal blow.

G

Gimly

Should point out it needs to be 1h slash.

W

Wibbler2

Heh Gimly, you aren't the only one after a flaming weapon

I too am after a 1H Ellyll sword, I have a few items for trade, or I will part with serious gold for one...

M

Myshra

feater light axes are typically infil items cause they can be used in the LH cant they? ive seen 1 lava forged sword drop, but someone in anouther group got it, pre patch so idont remember the effect.

G

Gimly

Well I guess it is back to hunting the Ellyl guards for the next four days then. :(

B

bonna

ask gideon ingame he might have 1 of those 3 weaps in the vault , i dunno.

G

Gimly

Originally posted by old.boney
ask gideon ingame he might have 1 of those 3 weaps in the vault , i dunno.

If he did..... wow what I would give/trade for one.

D

Danya

I'll trade you an iron dagger (with mad lightning effect, honest) for a bandit's ear. ;)

G

Gimly

hehehe dont I have to be like lvl 10 to 15 to get a bandits ear?? :)

Or is this somthing total different to what I am thinking of?

D

Danya

I think you can get them as low as level 6 or 7... I know it;s quite a powerful drop, but I'm sure you can manage ;)

Users who are viewing this thread