Sea of Thieves (PC and XBOX)

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Sea of Thieves

Anyone playing this?

I'm losing quite a lot of time playing this.
They are changing the content by adding other mission achievements so keeps you entertained.

The graphics are excellent and even new starters are on equal footing with experienced players in terms of weapons etc.

It's best played with other people (you can play with friends or join random group) but you can also do it on your own.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Sea of Thieves

Anyone playing this?

I'm losing quite a lot of time playing this.
They are changing the content by adding other mission achievements so keeps you entertained.

The graphics are excellent and even new starters are on equal footing with experienced players in terms of weapons etc.

It's best played with other people (you can play with friends or join random group) but you can also do it on your own.
It got such a roasting for lack of content I never bothered with it.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I watch a twitch streamer called Peeve play it, seems good I would play it if I could.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Rare isn't a name I've seen in a long time (N64 days).

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Well they have added extra content like searching for pirate thrones, finding and destrying mermaid statues and now they have the 'cursed sales' where ships of skeletons rise from the sea that you have destroy. If they shoot you the Canon ball can do funny things like drop your anchor or make you drunk etc.

Thete is also the Megladon shark that appears and the Kraken giant octopus thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom