Scroll Pieces

Zhan_Wybrandt

Fledgling Freddie
Hi,

Ive been farming certain scroll pieces for a few days now but i dont have a clue which are of value and which arent. I play on the excal server....does anybody know of a good source of information so i can price my scroll pieces up right?

Cheers

Sigurd

Banned
Tell me what scrolls they are, and I'll give you an approximate value based on the prices on the US servers...

Zhan_Wybrandt

Fledgling Freddie
Ok ive got:

Healers Notes 2/3

Tyrus' epic poem 3/3

Dianna letter 1/3 & 2/3

Apprentice notes 3/3

Atlantis tablet 2/3

Oglidarsh scrolls 1/3

Phoebus' letter 2/3

Crafters pages 1/3 3/3

[AB]Shirtan

Fledgling Freddie
and ive got
Staff of God - 1,2,3
Atlantis Tablet - 1
Alvarus Letter - 1
Apprentice Letter - 1
Dianna Letter - 2
Dysis' Tablet - 1
Phoebus' Letter - 1
Helenia's Letter - 1(2)
Healer's Notes - 1
Scholar's Notes - 1
Advisor's Log - 3
Champion's Notes - 2

give info on how much they worth

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Quoting US prices is real lame. They benefit from all the bugs that give huge amounts of cash that we dont.

Back up Bush's bum with ya scum!

Grebneklaf

Fledgling Freddie
Just go have a look at the market eksplorers and se what other people are selling them for, sure some of the prices might be a bit wacky right now but wont take many days before they prices will reflect what they are really worth.
Anyway there have always been slight playing differences between the yanks and the euros, so there might be a chance(ok true will be small) that the uber popular artifact in the states will be hated by the euros and visa versa.

fionnel

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure if that will work Greb, there were people selling Belt of the Moon 1/3 for 20 plat 2 days ago :p

And i have 3 of them in my vault.

Sigurd

Banned
old.Whoodoo said:
Quoting US prices is real lame. They benefit from all the bugs that give huge amounts of cash that we dont.

Back up Bush's bum with ya scum!

Actually, I'm not american - if I was I'd have shot myself a long time ago. Bugs that give huge amounts of cash...? I don't know what you're smoking, people usually farm in DF on my server though, and although they may use artifacts/MLs to speed things up, they don't use bugs...

Anyway, I'll take a look in housing, see how much those scrolls are going for on average. A general rule, note general, is 1 and 2 are easiest, 3 is rarest - exceptions such as Regarding Shades 1, Marricus' Journal 2 to exist however.

Grebneklaf

Fledgling Freddie
fionnel said:
Not sure if that will work Greb, there were people selling Belt of the Moon 1/3 for 20 plat 2 days ago :p

And i have 3 of them in my vault.

He he what are you waiting for then on the conc merchant with em for 19,9 plat :cheers:

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Been pricing mine on two criteria

1. How many of it I have found while farming (anything that I have 3+ spares of goes on for 250g)
2. What con mob drops it, pricing stuff from red con + higher than others

Trouble is with 6 level 50's myself and 4 for my bf we don't have too many unwanted scrolls :)

Sigurd

Banned
I give away scrolls I have several of, if any friends need them... otherwise I'd probably sell them for about 10g or something. Selling scrolls like Traldor's Oracle 1 for 250g would be an incredible overprice :p

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Sigurd said:
I give away scrolls I have several of, if any friends need them... otherwise I'd probably sell them for about 10g or something. Selling scrolls like Traldor's Oracle 1 for 250g would be an incredible overprice :p

Well I saw some of these on CMs at 1p so thought 250g was resonable. And ofc I give away to guildies that need them first :)

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
personally i think i'm going to put all scrolls up at a flat rate, maybe 300 or 200 gold each. Or swap them with people. Don't care how rare they are, i'm getting 5 or 6 different scrolls ever few hours with my thane and lvl 36 bot and i've already run out of space in my vault and had to create alts to give the spares too ;)

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
Excal usualy takes full US price, while US price are based on ammount of ppl/server, which is lower then Prydwen and Prydwen asks mostly half of the price for scrolls.

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Hiya all, i put this up a while ago on our boards but thought some of you might not know so here goes.

Easiest way to check for scrolls is with the market explorers (which cover all zones).
Just set the search to invertory items and set min and max level to 35.
this will pick up all the scrolls on sell (+ DF seals).

As for pricing and working out if its a common scroll or not, i tend to look here to get a basic idea.
http://www.toascrolls.com/scrolls/index.asp?action=mostwanted

Lastly, if you see scrolls on sell at silly prices (for example all mine are on sell for 10pp) then this is probably due to the seller wanting to trade/haggle rather then get a little cash.

hope this helps.
p.s. if you want to contact me about any scrolls on sell at the Willow Tavern (3354) then contact me on prydwen.net rather then here, thanks. <grin>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom