Scroll farming/XP Run Tues 10 July

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
Im thinking of running a scroll farming raid and xp run for those of u who need. Will go to each section of ToA and farm anything untill we get loads of scrolls and drops. I will also try artis as well as other mobs if they get in our way.

My raids have always been a sharing event, I salvage RoG crap, hinge it and divide the cash between those who joined. Will lotto all MP, named and decent RoG's at the end. All scrolls that drop I will combine into books. At start of raid I will ask what ppl need in the way of books and try my best to fill those requests. No one leaves this raid with stuff to sell, I hope you honour that and only ask for things u need. Need before greed as the old saying goes.

Come along if you are needing things or XP. The more the merrier. It should last the whole evening as long as we got ppl wanting to stay.

The reason I'm doing this is that I need CL xp on my Skald and a few books of scrolls to activate artis. I don't need cash or items. This is purely something to do for fun and amusement, good XP, and for the casual player who doesn't have an uber farming class to get scrolls.

I will go with 2 ppl or 20. No need to sign up, just turn up on Tuesday 6GMT in ToA and join the BG on my skald Gustavson. Late comers are welcome.

/salute and hope to see you there. Any class and level accepted.

Gustav

PS. If we do get load of extra scrolls that no one needs then we will sell those and split the proceeds. But don't expect much from it. I will be putting them on our guild CM for very cheap so those who need will get.

Chr Thornhoj

Fledgling Freddie
I really sorry that i cant attend, cause imo this really sounds like something worth surporting. mids helping eachother to something they need, instead of it all being about ME, ME, ME.

Hope youll have a blast gustav

mikey

Fledgling Freddie
This is something ti commend i agree, i'll come along with any char might be most suitable at the time :)

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
I like the sound of this - as was said above, Mids helping each out is the way we should be doing things. The bit about all classes and levels welcome is cool. I will be along and look forward to a fun evening! Not sure which alt yet - will have a think about it tonight.

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
This is still on btw. Just use your best judgement and dont bring a level 20 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom