Scroll farming - dumb question about new patch

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I have read the patch notes that say that every mob above level x has a chance of dropping any scroll in that zone etc. But I generally only want a certain scroll. Do the old mobs still drop specific scrolls as before the patch? Also if any mob above a certain level can drop any scroll does this mean farming in the ML dungeons is now effectively pointless if you can find an easier to farm camp somewhere else?

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
Perhaps this is a question that you should rightnow, I to would like to know the answer to that.

If rightnow doesn't have a quick answer maby a online GM could clear this out, say if Requiel would help maby. :)

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Artifact Notes

- In response to player feedback, the artifacts that previously had less than a 50% chance to drop will now drop with almost every successful completion of the encounter. In some cases the spawn rate for the encounter has been decreased to balance the higher drop rate of the artifacts. The artifacts affected include Healer's Embrace, Ceremonial Bracer, Crocodile Tear Ring, Band of Stars, Scorpion Tail Ring, Scepter of the Meritorius, Eerie Darkness Stone, Traitor's dagger and Cloudsong.

- Artifact scrolls in Volcanus have been redistributed and the drop rates increased. Siam-he up to level fifty now have a chance to drop any Volcanus scroll one. Siam-he and taurs level fifty-five and greater have a chance to drop any page of the Volcanus scrolls.

- Artifact scrolls in Aerus have been redistributed and the drop rates increased. Centaurs and cyclops now have a chance to drop any page of the Aerus scrolls.

- The final named monster for each master level encounter will now drop a random scroll from their region. Draco will drop three scrolls from Aerus.
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

55+ taurs and siam he drops any page of scrolls, means, what i understand, 1-3/3 scrolls, all scrolls what drops in volcanus.

have been volcanus killing red to purp taurs and siam he´s, drop rate in scrolls have been terrible crap!
yesterday near 2 hours, 1 mad tales 1/3, few rog drops (crap) and very pissed few player.
before this we have spent several evenings, ~15hours+, result ~6 scroll (1-2/3) and rog drops and even more pissed players.

you have change get all kind scrolls from lvl55+ mob.
if you get every 10 kill one scroll, and scrolls dropping for 10 artifacts aka 30 different scrolls, how big change there is to get 1 specific scrolls :) not so big.
thou in long run scrolls come more in markets, and hopefully whit lower prise.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
So does this mean that there is no need to hunt certain types of mobs? Or is it just an extra bonus?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom