Scroll 3 of 3

Oldleaf

Fledgling Freddie
How long can it take to obtain one?

Spend 14 hours with my Necro to get one still without succes, and i think its not even one of the hardest to get cause its coming from a yellow mob (yellow to lvl 48) i almost forgot wich one, Champions Note.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Varies depending on the scroll, but if you're looking for champs I would just buy it. A fair few floating about.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure but ive heard and read on several occassions that all 3/3 scrolls are harder to get than 1/3 and 2/3 scrolls. They drop less and are often found on higher con mobs etc. Me and a friend spent 3 evenings farming 3/3 for Dreamsphere before we had one each.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Just check the market explorer...

Just check the market explorer... 1 of 3 and 2 of 3 of all of the artifacts except the fotm/uber artifacts can be found there ... but hardly any 3 of 3's

Ssera

Fledgling Freddie
I got my Scholar's Notes 3 of 3 after about 30mins farming (got 8 other scroll drops in that time too... was almost a scroll a kill \o/).

Cyradix

FH is my second home
First mob I killed in ToA dropped a 3/3 scroll (spear of kings) :D

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Fana said:
Not sure but ive heard and read on several occassions that all 3/3 scrolls are harder to get than 1/3 and 2/3 scrolls. They drop less and are often found on higher con mobs etc. Me and a friend spent 3 evenings farming 3/3 for Dreamsphere before we had one each.

really does depend on the scroll, i've seen pretty even drop rates for 1 of 3 and 3 of 3 on most scrolls, but had difficulty with 2 of 3 on the ones i've needed.

Last night whilst leleling my belt of the sun I picked up a number of 3 of 3 scrolls for various things which went into my consignment merchant immediately ;)

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
You should know by now the most difficult things to get are the ones you want.

plomien

Fledgling Freddie
I KNOW ON EXCALIBER THERE IS A CHAT GROUP FOR TRADING IT MAY BE WORTH POPPING INTO THERE TO SEE IF THERE IS ANY FLOATING ABOUT

oops caps lock was on

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Serbitar said:
You should know by now the most difficult things to get are the ones you want.
Indeed. I spent three hours last night looking for Kalare's Memories scrolls and got 1/3 and 2/3 of Taldor's Oracle scrolls + some others. I then started to farm for Taldor's Oracle 3/3 instead and got 1/3 and 2/3 Champion's Note :twak:

Scrote

Fledgling Freddie
Check the 1.69 D notes.
They making it easier to get this scroll.

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
I farmed A Love Letter 1/3, 2/3 and Shield of Khaos 2/3 for 4 hours last night.. the only thing I got was Foopish Sleeves 1/3 ... not even a chain drop that I could salvage :(

Jimmeh

Fledgling Freddie
lol ive spent over 10 hours looking for bellona's diary 3. got it on sunday evening and though yay. then i crashed came back on monday and its not there due to the reroll. now im 'farming' it again and its been another 3 or 4 hours of killing time :twak: :puke:

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Jimmeh said:
lol ive spent over 10 hours looking for bellona's diary 3. got it on sunday evening and though yay. then i crashed came back on monday and its not there due to the reroll. now im 'farming' it again and its been another 3 or 4 hours of killing time :twak: :puke:
Same here but only farmed for 8 hours, then 3 kills in a row it dropped.

fionnel

Fledgling Freddie
The general rule is that for most items 3/3 is the rarest one, but there are exceptions to this rule.

Cloudsong 2/3 is the less common from the 3.

Laston

Fledgling Freddie
i farmed for like 2h with two friends and later when i came back solo the Belladonias Sroll 2 of 3 dropped on first mob i pulled :clap:

Arcee

Loyal Freddie
Started farming for Traldor scroll 3of3 at 1pm. Its now 6pm and i need a drink.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
weird, I have lots of 3o3 tbh :I from different artis. <scratches his head>

Oldleaf

Fledgling Freddie
After 22 hours farming still no Champions Note 3 of 3... :(

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Two hours farming this evening gave me all three scrolls I needed :)
A Love Letter 1/3
A Love Letter 2/3
Shield of Khaos 2/3

:clap:

Beck

Fledgling Freddie
After doing some farming myself it seems to me that you have more chance of a scroll dropping if there arent many ppl farming near you. So if you are farming at off-peak times and have the area to yourself you may have a better chance. This could be just coincidence of course.. but without knowing the calculations of the random generator nobody really knows.

It helps if you are a minstrel.. just get yourself a lvl53 salamander.. get it buffed and watch it rip through mobs like butter.. has a DD proc as well as a DD reactive proc and a zillion hitpoints! :worthy:

I solod the croc tears ring with him 3 times last night before the ring dropped.. tried the harp necklace mob and got it down to around 80% before the 50 mobs that were summoned onto my poor sally managed to kill it. :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom