Screenshots of new Dragonloot from US Testservers.

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
so will the Arcane Siphon on the staff also combine with sash?

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Now that i call insanely OP crap compared to rest :p

Especially if Albs can still kill the dragon with FG

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
1_12_06_07_9_53_02.png
1_12_06_07_9_53_27.png
1_12_06_07_9_53_44.png
And I GOTTA get one of these!!
1_12_06_07_9_52_37.png

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
New bells and whistles but have they fixed holes in the floors of Barrows after 5 years? Or the holes in the floors of Avalon City after 4 years, oh and let us not forget the poor mob pathing and line of sight issues?

Good old Mythic, always making new stuff instead of fixing the old ;)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Oh I wish you'd all stop bitching.

EDIT: They look pretty xD

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Or the holes in the floors of Avalon City after 4 years, oh and let us not forget the poor mob pathing and line of sight issues?

They're traps laid down for Papa Cho and until you fall down the One From Which There Is No Return, Mythic are leaving them in.

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Now that i call insanely OP crap compared to rest :p

Especially if Albs can still kill the dragon with FG

These also drop of the mini dragons!! and 10 resec stones (5 of each)

only need a mall grp can all be done easy with x2 tank x2 healer and shammy imo.. we done em today with 49 healer cave shammy warrior zerk and bd

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
These also drop of the mini dragons!! and 10 resec stones (5 of each)

only need a mall grp can all be done easy with x2 tank x2 healer and shammy imo.. we done em today with 49 healer cave shammy warrior zerk and bd
Odd, I killed the minis 15 times yesterday, and none of these new drops popped, afaik the new gear only drops with the new dragon (1.89) which will take some extra doing having seen the new uber lair.

The minis I did with ML9 BD, shammy and valk, doddle.

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
I can't believe people start crying at any new game content added, and about old bugs of PvE (wich brings me to say CAREFACE, Daoc is RvR)

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
I can't believe people start crying at any new game content added, and about old bugs of PvE (wich brings me to say CAREFACE, Daoc is RvR)

It sucks having to do new template all the time due new items coming every patch tbh :p

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
updated.. done mini dragons on live server last night.. they have MOVED the dragons now and not in areas they was pre patch they have now moved em o top of the hills (cos u can now run over the zoned areas whereas before u couldnt.. MAJOR L.O.S issues fighting on top so best to drag the mini dragons (now guarded by 3-6 red/purps) so need a slighlty stonger grp than pre patch.

also the dragon loot above DOESNT seem to drop fom mini dragons and this ive patch big dragon aint there :( so dont know when we will actually see em ingame.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
BTW, all old type malm drops like Dragon Etched Bracers, DE chain etc, have all been changed to have TOA stats!! Even retrospecively, I kept some of the older gear like the golden alloy defender (OMG how we all soooo wanted one before SI!!), which now has reasonable stats and a proc on it!!

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Admittely stuff like this makes me want to start play USA again,shame about timezones :p Is there even any Mid guilds left on Bossiney cluster(it's the classic one right?)

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Admittely stuff like this makes me want to start play USA again,shame about timezones :p Is there even any Mid guilds left on Bossiney cluster(it's the classic one right?)

Lots of gulds on mid boss.. Sleeping dragons is a good guild and EU based. plenty of rvr also at most times of the day early morning uk time pretty quiet (but thats everyhere right? ) soon pick up tho and the 8v8 scene is pretty good.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Lots of these new weapons makes moment of zen useless dont it? wasnt it unique with its abs debuff? now i see lots of weapons got it

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone has any idea how hard is the "new" Dragon? did they make it harder or easier

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Far too late on the game for me to care to be honest

This sort of stuff should have been implimented with the new Epic armour

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
what classes is dragunfury limited to? all 2hd sword uses bar svgs?

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Lots of these new weapons makes moment of zen useless dont it? wasnt it unique with its abs debuff? now i see lots of weapons got it

The PoC one-handers from the boss-thing there had 20 abs debuff, and that's been around since NF.

Edit: couple other thing has it as a charge aswell; Cloak of Misery etc.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
savage can equip any wpn now.. was changed last patch i believe

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Hmm, the temptation to resub to see if its doable through focus pulling is quite high ><, duno if its worth opening 5 accoutns for a dragon tho :p

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
that spear with 20 stat cap, nice stats, 25% celerity and 20 abs debuff proc... omg

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
got this on my shade last night

vest.jpg

these are classic server stats
the 10 QUI cap has 4% melee dmg for ToA servers

but a nice celerity/omni proc for both rulesets

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Heres my new sword and bow:

sshot060.jpg

1_07_07_07_11_24_02.jpg

sshot064.jpg

And heres a 90 util item from the latest dragon quest!!

1_07_07_07_11_23_42.jpg

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Really nice stuff. Gonna be nice playing with alts equipped with this new items till you got enough bp's to get a better template.

Not really impressed by the design, but eh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom