screenshots from odin's gate and jamtland

F

froler-mid

soo....it was some kinda snowstorm in odins soo noone could port there? or wth? :D

W

Whoodoo_RD

Ahh, as Brittish Rail used to claim:

"The wrong type of snow on the line"

B

Bagloor

Are you sure the 3 last pictures not are from Jämtland and not Jamtland?

D

delay

100%
(I'm norwegian, and I shot them myself this morning)

O

old.job

Call that snow!
In UK on New Years Eve, they issued a severe weather warning.

'Strong winds and SNOW ON HILLS!!'

Holy shit Ma , must be bad if the hills are getting it. :rolleyes:

R

Roo Stercogburn

I ended up with a nice 6 and 1/2 hour drive on New Years eve and got to see many cars gracefully sliding off the motorway into barriers, each other and ditches.

Thank goodness for Colin McRae Rally, I'd never have known how to handle my car in all that :D

L

lakih

Those pictures look just like home... and thats why i dont play mid :) a mmorpg is supposed to be fantasy, not looking out the window.

C

chimaira

Originally posted by lakih
Those pictures look just like home... and thats why i dont play mid :) a mmorpg is supposed to be fantasy, not looking out the window.

same ;)

T

the_fnord

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn
I ended up with a nice 6 and 1/2 hour drive on New Years eve and got to see many cars gracefully sliding off the motorway into barriers, each other and ditches.

Thank goodness for Colin McRae Rally, I'd never have known how to handle my car in all that :D
:clap: And they say that computergames are bad?!?!? :clap:

K

Keogh

Since those last 3 pictures are pleasent and non depressing then we know they're not screenshots from DAoC's Midgard realm.

M

Myddrin

Well I live in Wales and went to Llyn Barfog and have to say it was completely unrealistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom