Screenshots (for the 100th time)

S

Slipurson

I know it has been many of these threads but i made a search and could not find any good thread with screens so post ur links here cuz i wanna see what you all have been up to during the months/weeks/days u have been playing :p

Here are mine

O

old.willowywicca

Originally posted by old.Atrox
Paintball war ?

Slip in what patch did they add paintball mode ?

when on the black screen with the "loading" bar.. alt-tab out then back in, should enter you into that bugged paintball gfx mode for a while, atleast it used to, might be fixed now...

I

inqy

whenever I've tried to be clever like loading winamp (with my multimedia keyboard) during play or loading, I'd always come crashing back to windows (in a stumbling computer unable to cope with it all kind of way) ;[

O

old.willowywicca

only works if you do it during the loading screen, if you do it any other time daoc is designed to crash itself.. and as I said I haven't done it in a long time, so maybe a patch fixed it <shrug>

B

Brunore

Here is a secret pic of Mids new tactics of holding mg's...

stop.jpg

O

old.Krusha

Hey theres Kalgarn the zerk that handed me my ass twice, when i tried to meet a friend in Odins.. tho he was nice and /bow'ed .. but ill be back my friend and then the odds will be alittle more even ;)

B

Brunore

Originally posted by old.Krusha
Hey theres Kalgarn the zerk that handed me my ass twice, when i tried to meet a friend in Odins.. tho he was nice and /bow'ed .. but ill be back my friend and then the odds will be alittle more even ;)

Kalgarn, nice?

Nahh, wrong bloke, he's pissing up the wall there ffs!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom